Cannot Write a Blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Write a Blog?

I cannot find this anywhere else in the forum, so I figured it was safe to post a new thread....

I cannot seem to be able to post a blog. I am not sure why this is. If it's a matter of posting in enough threads to open that option, fine. I cannot find this in any forum rules, however. ....of course, I did just get off of work, and I'm bloody tired. It's not impossible that I may have missed such information.

I suppose, if there is a minimum thread post for blog thing going on, my posts in the old Pagan Forum probably won't count, huh.

Your brain is a part of reality, and, as such, is privy to its darkest secrets.

Re: Cannot Write a Blog?

Actually, being able to post a blog on our forum is a "Supporter" feature, only. Any registered member can still read the blogs, and post comments to the blogs, but only Supports can make the initial blog post.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Cannot Write a Blog?

Yeah, it's the same way we had it before.

The blogs all look different, and it is handled differently for browsing, but the requirements are still the same: It's a Supporter-Only feature, that all of the Forum Staff can also use. (You know, since they're supporting the forum, too. )

ETA: Damn Server timeouts!!

I wanted to thank you for posting this, OldeOne! It *is* something we should think about advertising for people interested in blogging. And I couldn't find anything on it, either.

/blind

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
      X