This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pets chit chat thread

For random one post things about pets....like "cute thing my pet did" or one post rants about annoying things they did.

I'm getting this look again:

He wants to get fed. He doesn't want his dry food, so he's giving me the look. Are they onto the fact that we're suckers for cute?

Re: Pets chit chat thread

My dog charlie yesterday spent about half an hour burrowing hin nose and face in this damn made of sticks/leaves/mud in a little stream just to pull out the tinest stick ive ever seen.. seriously it was about -------------------------------------- this big. But he seemed so excited that he got a stick i let him have his moment

edit: And one of the dogs has just started snoring really really loudly! So cute, if a little distracting

Comment

I've been down here in Gowrie for too damn long. I miss the kitties!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

My cat wakes me up one hour before dawn every morning. >

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=286.msg3103#msg3103 date=1287163962]
          My cat wakes me up one hour before dawn every morning. >
          [/quote]

Oh cats... somethings are just bred into them. I have a palomino bunny named Aiko hes the sweetest little thing but I can't have him in my room because he drives me nuts. At like 4 am he wants to run circles around his enclosure so he's downstairs so that I don't make soft mittens out of him
          ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

My cat is so silly. She makes these pathetic mews at me, gets me to follow her into the kitchen, just so I can watch her eat :P

It's not that she wants feeding, she just wants an audience.

Comment

My kitty cat Kiari (the burmese kitteh) is totally adorable :-* she doesnt do that annoying catching small animals thing and bringing them in... mainly cos shes a house cat and birds terrify her :P but actually she LOVES flies and spiders... before I left home for uni i was playing with her and sayign goodbye and we were cuddling and fly went past.. she lept over my shoulder (cutting my back open naughty kitty) and dived for the fly and went right into the conservatry window ^_^' silly kittyyy..

Comment

Tesla needs a bath...and she needs to stop eating the kids food--her farts kill small animals.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=PharaohKatt link=topic=286.msg3827#msg3827 date=1287323196]
                  My cat is so silly. She makes these pathetic mews at me, gets me to follow her into the kitchen, just so I can watch her eat :P

[/quote]

Hahahaha I love cats
                  ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

[quote author=PharaohKatt link=topic=286.msg3827#msg3827 date=1287323196]

[/quote]

My sister has a poodle and he does the same thing; and he wasn't very nice about it. After a while it got old so we wanted to see what he'd do if we ignored him long enough. He spent almost 3 days without eating, after which, he learned to bring the food to US. Yep, he takes a mouthfull of kibble and jumps on the sofa, or bed, or just the floor next to you and throws it on the ground and starts eating one by one. :

[color=red]My friend's mom - "What's the name of that movie with Mel Gibson and the ailiens?"
                    My friend- "Passion of the Crist"
                    Me= *ROFLMGAO*

Comment

[quote author=Thaleia Chara link=topic=286.msg4139#msg4139 date=1287384769]
                      My sister has a poodle and he does the same thing; and he wasn't very nice about it. After a while it got old so we wanted to see what he'd do if we ignored him long enough. He spent almost 3 days without eating, after which, he learned to bring the food to US. Yep, he takes a mouthfull of kibble and jumps on the sofa, or bed, or just the floor next to you and throws it on the ground and starts eating one by one. :
                      [/quote]
                      Wow, now *that's* dedication!

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=286.msg3844#msg3844 date=1287325403]
                      Tesla needs a bath...and she needs to stop eating the kids food--her farts kill small animals.
                      [/quote]
                      Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?
                      (mine is smelly too )

Comment

I have a small zoo in my home...and I love them all. ^ - ^
                        My Cichlids give me pathetic looks in their tanks. The babies will play hide and seek if they see me, and one plays dead (the little jerk gives me a heart attack every time!). My big Tangerine girl will pretend she likes me until after shes done eating, then she's back to hiding in her rock. And my yellow Lab boy will swim practically vertically and 'dance' until I feed him.
                        Now, my 'fraidy cat African Grey (who's name is Horace) will make whistling noises till we take notice of him. Then he'll lift his foot until we come by and pick him up. Once he's out of his cage, he freaks out until we put him back.......then he asks for out again. He's still a baby (only about six months old), so I think it's the cutest thing how indecisive he is.
                        My kitty, T.C. (The Cat), acts like a dog. She begs for food, waits for us to come home at the door (usually sitting right beside our dog Lucas), and snuggles in bed with us. She'll lay on our stomach or back and put her head on our shoulder....it's the sweetest thing. We found her when she was a tiny kitten, and she had a severe upper respitory infection. We nursed her back to health, and was rewarded with her precious kitty love. Without her, I think my family would go nuts!
                        And then there is Lucas! Lucas is my little lab mutt that I rescued from being put to sleep. He is the smartest dog I ever met, and would show it more often if he didn't have a jack russel's hyperness. We put him in dog training classes, but he learned so quickly that it never took eight weeks for the courses to be finished. Eventually, we just started training him ourselves. As hyper as he is, Lucas is also my little lover boy...if he would only sit still in my lap, he'd be allowed on the couch more often, lol.
                        The Past is our Cradle, not our Prison; there is Danger as well as Appeal in its Glamour. The Past is for Inspiration, not Immitation; Continuation, not Repetition.

Its a long way back to Eden, dear. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Comment

Pet Pictures

I figured we needed a thread on pictures of our pets, to go along with the pictures of yourself thread. I'll start it off with a picture of my new kitty, Lily:

Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Re: Pet Pictures

Aww, she is an adorable tortoise shell!

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: Pet Pictures

also, why are all your pets named super feminine names? (Lily, Princess, etc) :P

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                              X