X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pet Pictures

All your pups and cats make me smile.

This is Ella, the seven year old Tibetan spaniel. She's uber lazy and doesn't even want attention most of the time, but when she does she's a mouth-licker. She looks pissed off in this picture because she hates cameras. If you point one at her she barks at you...I think she thinks you're going to attack her.

This is Skeeter, the thirteen year old miniature pinscher. Like most of her breed, she loves attention, and she's also the alpha bitch of the house. Or she was...now she's just old and cranky. She and Ella are lesbian lovers, I'm pretty sure.

This is Roxy, Skeeter's grand niece. She's almost two and really goofy, not to mention needy. She likes to stand on your chest and rub her face all over yours. My roommate says that for some reason this breed really likes you to talk in their ears, and this one is no exception. And yeah, I need to stitch the arm of that chair. :P

And this is Melody the jackabee - that is, Jack Russell and beagle mix. She's about five and is the only pup in the house who is truly mine. She's a very good dog, the only one who never, ever makes in the house, very well-trained. She likes to howl and "talk" and loves playing fetch and tug of war, though not as much as she used to. She's the best dog I've ever had. I think she was abused before I rescued her, though. She's afraid to walk past the kitchen chairs and every time you hold something she acts like you're going to hit her with it. In fact, she was afraid of the camera, like I was going to throw it at her. I keep her happy, though.

We've got two males also, but we keep them on the back porch because one is very big and rowdy and the other considers him his rival. They're show dogs so my roommate won't train them for obedience (can't have them sitting in the ring and whatnot) or have them neutered. I didn't want to take a picture 'cause the porch is really dirty, but I'll snap a few when I get a chance.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Alice 7 month old German Shepherd puppy, getting BIG!
      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=718.msg24216#msg24216 date=1293064392]

Alice 7 month old German Shepherd puppy, getting BIG!
        [/quote]

I LOVE THIS! He's all like "Oh hai there, whatcha pointing that black thing at me for?"

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=718.msg24253#msg24253 date=1293069735]
          I LOVE THIS! He's all like "Oh hai there, whatcha pointing that black thing at me for?"
          [/quote]

I know right?! I love when she does this. I trained her to turn her head like that whenever I say "what". It made my mom literally pee her pants once. ;D Ah the joys of having a pet!
          sigpic

Comment

Buddy, a 21 year old African Grey parrot, lives with me. He's smarter than most people and he knows it.
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Re: Pets chit chat thread

This is Vidar (I hope I can make this picture appear here): He's a very old Chihuahua and Chief of Security at my house.
              mailbox:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner.LORAINE/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/snk4duiy.default/Mail/pop-server.tampabay.rr-5.com/Inbox?number=837870168&part=1.2&filename=201101261 446000.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Bummer. That didn't work. Let me try something else.
              Sleep, my friend, and you will see
              That dream is my reality

Comment

Lets see if this works. So, I inherited my parents pooch because niether of them feel they can take care of him on their own. He's a cross between a Boston terrier and a French bulldog. He's such a cutie, a year old, and still looks like a puppy.
                Attached Files
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I am thinking of getting a goldendoodle in the fall. I used to have a boston terrier, but she was beaten to death by someone in the neighborhood. She was an ESA. It was really hard on me. It's been almost a year. I've been volunteering at a no-kill shelter and started doing some research. I don't have pictures to post yet, but I still wanted to share the plan.
                  It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                  -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

My neighbor has a little Benji-type dog, cute as a button. I walked him tonight, which was fun! I enjoy borrowing dogs every now & then.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

So, i've kinda been AWOL for a while, and this is the reason why, we got a new puppy, called Poppy. She's a 9month old white staffy cross with one little brown spot on her back.
                      (sorry for the quality, theyre taken on my phone)

So, first picture is Charlie, my mum, Poppy

Poppy fell asleep on my clean washing!

Poppy and charlie on my bed

Poppy and charlie playing in the garden

Comment

I love how Charlie is sitting on the arm of the chair.
                        Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Awwwww!!!!!!

Comment

I AM GETTING A KITTEN FOR OSTARA.

I am so excited ^_^
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

My dog now knows how to high-five and shake! Up next? Maybe play dead.
                              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                                I AM GETTING A KITTEN FOR OSTARA.

I am so excited ^_^
                                YOU GOT A KITTEN? HOW did I miss this!?! :O

I have to take my kitty to be neutered next week...he's two. I feel bad.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X