What kind of magic do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of magic do you use?

Here's a quiz to (hypothetically) determine your magic alignement.

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Wint...likely-to-use/

Mine is (Tiebreaker) Dark

Light 50%
    Holy 50%
    Arcane 50%
    Nature 50%
    Dark 50%
    Evil 35%

Re: What kind of magic do you use?

You Scored as Dark
    You scored as dark. You are a warlock the bane of all life but you are able to control dark magic without succumbing to the forces of evil!

Dark 95%
    Arcane 88%
    Evil 85%
    Holy 50%
    Nature 35%
    Light 30%

You Scored as a : Dark Dark 95% Arcane 88% Evil 85% Holy 50% Nature 35% Light 30%
    Last edited by Corvus; 20 Apr 2011, 17:29.
    Circe

Comment

lol is it sad that my favorite character in WoW was a mage?? LOL

You Scored as Arcane
      You are a Mage!! you love to study and are very laid-back! you are marked with the name NERD for a long time! you are also very good at riddles!

Arcane
      65%
      Light
      53%
      Holy
      50%
      Nature
      48%
      Dark
      43%
      Evil
      13%
      "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

You Scored as Arcane

You are a Mage!! you love to study and are very laid-back! you are marked with the name NERD for a long time! you are also very good at riddles!

Arcane 60%

Dark 53%

Light 48%

Nature 45%

Holy 43%

Evil 35%

Great ... A Mage that can snipe ... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...
        Last edited by magusphredde; 20 Apr 2011, 19:25.
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

You scored as Nature! You are a Druid and most likely are a hippy! you are able to control nature and call on animals to aid you in battle.

-this is probably just because I'm a vegetarian.

Nature 73%
          Light 63%
          Holy 63%
          Arcane 55%
          Dark 43%
          Evil 18%

Comment

Originally posted by ThatKrazy View Post
            -this is probably just because I'm a vegetarian.
            Maybe not....I'm not a vegetarian and I got the same! But I do like to be around green things and I recycle.

You Scored as Nature
            You scored as Nature! You are a Druid and most likely are a hippy! you are able to control nature and call on animals to aid you in battle

Nature
            60%
            Arcane
            55%
            Holy
            53%
            Dark
            33%
            Light
            28%
            Evil
            10%

Comment

I wasn't bored enough for that many questions...I gave up
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

ou Scored as Arcane (take 1)

Arcane
                55%
                Light
                53%
                Holy
                50%
                Nature
                38%
                Evil
                33%
                Dark
                33%

Bah, there are already several of these. I'll be back when I'm done altering the results.

You Scored as Light
                You scored as Light! you are like a monk except you LOVE combat! you are most likely a paladin! you are a religious warrior and you anger easily!

Light
                53%
                Holy
                45%
                Arcane
                43%
                Dark
                33%
                Nature
                28%
                Evil
                25%

Took 3 tries, grr. I find it mildly amusing that of the bright and shiny specialties, the choice is split between noncombatants and the easily angered.
                Last edited by MaskedOne; 23 Apr 2011, 11:10.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Said "Dark" really no surprise there.
                  Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

You Scored as Nature
                    You scored as Nature! You are a Druid and most likely are a hippy! you are able to control nature and call on animals to aid you in battle

Nature
                    73%
                    Holy
                    60%
                    Arcane
                    58%
                    Light
                    50%
                    Dark
                    45%
                    Evil
                    15%

You Scored as a : Nature Nature 73% Holy 60% Arcane 58% Light 50% Dark 45% Evil 15%
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                    X