The end of the world!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of the world!!!!!!!

So...we only have about 2 weeks until the end of the world. And even better, if you are afraid of being caught up in the Rapture, there is even an atheist-owned pet service for your left behind furry friends...

Here's the place for EOTW news...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: The end of the world!!!!!!!

thats hilarious, but even if the rapture does happen I only see a handful of people actually going. gonna be a lot of disappointed "Christians"
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

LOL -

First, the world ended in a nuclear holocaust with the Commies.

Then, there was massive sterility due to the fluoride in the drinking water.

Then, vaccinations caused massive plague outbreaks.

Then, worldwide famine due to over population.

Then, everybody with a credit card got the mark of the beast.

Then, DDT caused the end of all life as we know it.

Then, the planets aligned, and the gravitational pull of all those planets tore the earth apart.

Then, the computers couldn't figure out how to do 2000, and all technology became useless, throwing us into a new stone age.

The world has ended 8 separate times during my life. I need some stability. I think I'm going to move to the moon.

But at least I know what to do with my dog. I think I'll set up a service for houseplants. Dieffenbachia are people too, ya know.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

rofl thats awesome
        "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

I get my diploma that day. Shit. :shakefist:

Comment

rofl!!!!!!!!!1 awesome
            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Od's blood, but that would be fantastic! Even if only 1 in 100 Christians were raptured away, that would still mean around 21 Million people gone. Oh, how I would love to go a-viking then!
              "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

Another EoW crackpot.... thumper some more with some other scripture pal, it won't happen like that.
                The end of our civilization willl happen with the end of petroleum... Mad Max will become a reality some day.

Comment

its funny though if all the Christians disappeared we'd have no more overpopulation, the earth would start healing and stop being destroyed.

ya know I had a Christian downing me because of my "if i was a billionaire" comment included saving the rainforest and world wildlife fund, when using the money to spread the word of Christ is so much more important because the end is coming and rapture makes it so it doesn't matter what happens to this planet cause God will end it first...

Yes thats right, lets disrespect God's creation cause he's gonna rapture us anyway first... who kills who first.. is it a race, to see if we can destroy the world and ultimately ourselves before their God does it for us. WTF.

wow this turned into a rant but at least still slightly on topic.
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I hadn't even heard about this until a few days ago. Apparently Europe and the UK aren't bothered about the Rapture. Maybe the Royal Wedding was just excitement enough :P

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      First, the world ended in a nuclear holocaust with the Commies.

Then, there was massive sterility due to the fluoride in the drinking water.

Then, vaccinations caused massive plague outbreaks.

Then, worldwide famine due to over population.

Then, everybody with a credit card got the mark of the beast.

Then, DDT caused the end of all life as we know it.

Then, the planets aligned, and the gravitational pull of all those planets tore the earth apart.

Then, the computers couldn't figure out how to do 2000, and all technology became useless, throwing us into a new stone age.

The world has ended 8 separate times during my life. I need some stability. I think I'm going to move to the moon.

But at least I know what to do with my dog. I think I'll set up a service for houseplants. Dieffenbachia are people too, ya know.
                      Not all computers of that era back then were unable to cope with dates that far along. The Apple computers back then were able to handle dates up to 2499 without a hiccup. Nobody expected that those models would still be in use even a part of that long.
                      HEY ADMIN

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

Comment

Uh...

I was being sarcastic. None of those things actually happened...
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Oh damn, I was planning a party in June :P

Comment

May 21 is Preakness day. The world wouldn't dare end.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Yeah if the world ends, I'll be pretty pissed. I put a TON of effort into my exams!

Comment

Working...
                              X