If you could

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could

It's taken me a few days to wrap my head around this, my step-father-in-law a man whom I respect and cherish passed away on Saturday morning.

He's been sick, and we lost my mother-in-law on the 29th of May last year, so he didn't even make a year without her.

I'm asking for good thoughts, prayers, healing spells, for the family, we're an eclectic bunch, lets see, 1 cousin is Shinto, my husband is Wiccan, my sister in law is Hermetic, the list goes on) and will not be offended nor feel slighted by a proper prayer or request to that which is Holy.

My husband, is completely distraught, and stuck down in Wyoming helping his (step) sister get the mess left behind cleaned up (going to have to clear a room or two here from the sound of it, thankfully we have the space) from both my MIL and SFIL.

He, wasn't the best man, but he was one heck of a character. The saddest thing is, more people didn't get to meet him.

Thank you in advance.

Ally
    Last edited by LadyGarnetRose; 17 May 2011, 02:46.

Re: If you could

Good thoughts are on their way. Best wishes to the whole family.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Of course - shall light candles and send blessings this evening for you, your family and your step faither in law.
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Absolutely, I will light a candle as soon as I get off the computer.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, LGR.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

So sorry for the families loss I will light some candles tonight

Comment

Bright blessings to all of you.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Oh no! My deepest, sincerest condolences. I'll be lighting candles for you and the family.

*hugs* for you all!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Thank you all. Got back late last night from the funeral. It was a wonderful service, and everybody seems to be in much better spirits now that he is finally laid to rest.

Now if I can only recover from the hell that was the drive home lol

Comment

Working...
                  X