This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diana Gabaldon- OUTLANDER

Has anyone besides me read Diana Gabaldon OUTLANDER series of books. I'm currently reading the sixth in this series titled A BREATH OF SNOW AND ASHES. I find it very impressive that she can hold my attention for that number of books especially when they tend to run about one thousand plus pages each. Her writing is a wonderful mix of historical fiction with a smattering of time travel, sex, witchcraft,and just about anything else you could want. Don't get me wrong this is not a cheep romance novel series. Her books are hard for me to put down and stop reading, this is something that has not happened for me with an author since I was introduced to Robert E Howard years ago.
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Re: Diana Gabaldon- OUTLANDER

I have read the entire series...they totally rock.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I think I heard somewhere that she has added a seventh book to the series(Duh! I just looked inside the cover) titled AN ECHO IN THE BONE.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Sorry been very tied up lately lost track of this post.
        What was your favorite parts in the series?

Comment

Working...
        X