15 ways to tell you are obsessed with candles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 ways to tell you are obsessed with candles

1. When a spell calls for a puce, 3 1/16 inch, silver wick, with three pentacles carved in candle, you have four of them.

2. You used to have a candle cabinet, then a candle dresser, and now you have a candle closet. Not of course, counting the candle room.

3. When a spell calls for a green candle you start freaking out and asking things like, "Lime green?!?! Forest green!!!?! Camouflage?!?!?!?! And what!?!! What!?!?!! WHAT COLOR WICK!!!!!!!!!!!"

4. You have at least 7 candles in each room.

5. When your neighbor sees your house, the call the fire department because they see so much smoke. From candles, of course.

6. You were voted employee of the month for a candle store, even though you don't work there.

7.You have one cabinet devoted entirely to matches.

8. Your electricity bill is very low because you never use lighting.

9. You don't notice if the power goes out when there's a serious storm.

10. The first thing on your will is who your candles will go to.

11. If anyone asks you "If you were on a desert island, what two items would you take?" You respond "Candles, and maybe some extra wicks, just in case." "No matches?" "Of course not!"

12. For your birthday you tell your family to ditch the cake and leave the candles.

13. In your fireplace, you have a couple dozen candles, rather than a fire.

14. You keep track of the candles birth (when they are first lit) and death (when they run out of wax) in a special book.

15. When candles are "dead" you bury them in miniature coffins in your backyard.
    Last edited by ladywhitewolf; 09 Jun 2011, 09:53.
    -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Re: 15 ways to tell you are obsessed with candles

Personally, I think lighting candles in a fireplace is a very good idea.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I read this out loud to my boyfriend....he has decided I'm very close to being obsessed with candles. lol

Comment

Thankfully I'm not quite to obssesion yet.
        )O( Blessed Be )O(
        Raven Rin

My Blog
        Raven Rin's Pagan Nest
        The Adventures and Home of a Pagan Mother
        http://ravenrinspagannest.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lol.
          I'm guilty of having a candle drawer, and also currently have at least 5-6 out in the room I'm sitting in.
          I have one to add too.

16. Instead of cooking with an oven you simply have an assortment of candles all around your kitchen.
          "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
          nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
          As blending the Light with the Dark
          merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Working...
          X