Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of the South Park episode where Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman write a horrible book.

"The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" is the second episode of the*fourteenth season*of the American animated television series South Park, and the 197th overall episode of the series. It originally aired on*Comedy Central*in the United States on March 24, 2010. In the episode, the South Park boys write a vulgar book with the sole intention of getting it banned. When Stan's parents discover the manuscript, the boys accuse Butters*of writing it, then are enraged when it is hailed as a literary masterpiece.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Whats everyone reading now or read lately

I finished Wastelands anthology. 16 hours. I listened to a lot of these before bed.

And now I'm giving David Wellington's Posi+ive a second chance. I love this author and I think I wasn't in the space to listen to this properly. So let's do a do over!3
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

True Magick by Amber K.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm reading this here http://christwire.org/2014/05/ninten...-of-the-games/

This is amazing! I found this website today and I've been laughing for hours!

Comment

Scary thing is it almost sounds like the real deal....but with a little to much "Zeal"
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Aeronautics manuals... my brain hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                Aeronautics manuals... my brain hurts

lol, I've been reviewing Navy safety manuals, so I feel your pain
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

I know right!? I feel like my head will explode, I'm cramming for my practical solo flight test next week and I just want to scream. I went for a ride and my head is still swimming. Nautical info is interesting to me, I'd probably like it just as much... I'm weird that way.

Comment

Have just finished Moby Dick for the third time, Great book but I do find it a difficult read as Melville is always veering off at tangents. If he'd kept to the tale the book would probably have just been 4 chapters.

and now for something completley different
                    World War Z

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                      Oh I so feel for you. Of course pretty much any Navy or OSHA type book / manual is taxing to read. At least you can take them home or get them from other places never had that option with the majority of the manuals I had to read and study.
                      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Riptide, by Lee Hadan. It's the 2nd in a trilogy about mermaids. Loved the 1st one, Breakwater, and am loving this one so far!
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Tarot 101 and An American Life by Ronald Reagan.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

This morning I got my copy of Anishnaabe mino-bimaadoziwin. Now I just have to learn how to pronounce it! It's an account of the Ojibwe religion and philosophy. The author, D'Arcy Rheault, always thought of himself as a typical French-Canadian who just happened to have an Native American great-grandfather. Then his ancestors caught up with him, as it were, and his life completely changed.

Comment

Living with honor: a pagan ethics by Emma Restall Orr. it's pretty good. She's one of my favorite pagan authors...
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Pagan ritual as an encounter with depth, part 1.
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X