X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Anyone Save My Seat?

Hey, ya'll.

I'm not sure how long I've been gone... a couple of months, maybe? I just needed a break to focus on some personal issues and find some local friends to get me out of the house.

But if you all will still have me, I really, really miss you!

Has anything happened recently that I should add? I'm Facebook friends with so many of you that I think I don't really have much news. Um... we're starting to make plans to move next year or so... and my little man is growing like a WEED! Oh, and we're expecting another munchkin due January 1st! ^_^

ETA: Oh, wow, I just realized how far behind my word count is going to be...

ETA: Post count, I mean. It HAS been a while...
    Last edited by Raphaeline; 02 Jul 2011, 16:43.

Re: Did Anyone Save My Seat?

Welcome back!

I can't think of profound site-wide news unless you missed the switch to VB.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

oh raph welcome back hun! we did miss you. glad you're doing better
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Odd I hadn't noticed you being away. I think that's because I see you posting on your fb. Welcome back to here!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

RAFE!!!

YAH!!

*hug*
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

WB hun! I've been keeping tabs on FB, too...so excited about the new bean
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

WB and congratulations on your news
              http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks, guys! It feels good to be back. After my headache dissipates and my vision is a little clearer, I'll get to work on my unreads! I can't wait to see who's new and what everyone has been up to.

Comment

So glad to see you again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome back!
                    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

YAY!!! Welcome back!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X