Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minecraft

Have you heard of it?! It is an incredible awesome game that I just started playing. Its genius is in its simplicity.

If you have never heard of it here is a little info w/ video

If you have heard of it and played it I am sure you have some pretty awesome creations. Post your pics here! Due to the fact that I just started I have not really created anything yet but I will be posting pictures soon.

Here are a few amazing examples:

Minecraft is a genuine sensation. With four million users and over a million and a half sales to date, it's made its creator, Markus 'Notch' Persson, a very wealthy man indeed. But most impressive of all are the creations themselves: stupefying feats of digital engineering created from simple low-res cubes. Below are ten creations that I think define Minecraft's magic. Its creators' motivations
    sigpic

Re: Minecraft

LOL @ Minecraft.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

http://youtu.be/XIsUXb329Sg

A friend of mine's minecrafting obsession.
    )0(

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
    Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
    It's okay not to be okay...
    Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
    Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
    Just be true to who you are!

Comment

Re: Minecraft

Odin's beard, Minecrack. I've lost....so much productive time to that game. I have a kickass fire temple though.
      "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
      -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
      without his weapons of war;
      for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
      of a spear on the way without.
      -

Comment

Working...
      X