X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Was I brainwashed into a cult?

Well, if nothing else I found this on the aforementioned site:

Question:
    Can I reverse the ritual at a later date?
    Answer:
    Satanic rituals, unlike the rituals in other religions, are real and permanent. I received a very small number of letters from people who were confused and harassed by Christians. One person performed a reverse ritual and Satan left him. Totally. Satan does not push himself on anyone.
    Christians are deceived. They believe their "God" to be "loving" and "forgiving." In truth, this monster is a spiteful, hateful attacker of human beings. When one is with Satan, one is always under his protection. He looks out for us and we enter a new life where we no longer have the worries that others endure. Things are not perfect, but they are always much better. Satan does not punish people who reject him, he simply leaves and one is left all alone to endure the torments of the enemy.

These people wrote to me because after several months, they were begging for Satan to take them back. The enemy did absolutely nothing for them. All were extremely regretful they ever left and very desperate to come back.
    So my earlier statement of "shoot, just leave" stands.

BTW, if you try to read this stuff in a dark, ominous voice it's a lot more amusing.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Hmm, wonder how it'd come out if I switched all Satan references with Hasbro and Yahweh/Christ/etc with other game companies.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

MaskedOne, I think we found a new connection: Hasbro and the Joy of Satan.

But all rituals must be recited in a dark, ominous tone.
        my etsy store
        My blog

to descend."

Comment

Lol

Nah I'm not sure of a link. JoS seems a bit clumsy for Hasbro. I just think subverting the rite to Hasbro would be uttterly hilarious.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

I love you guys, just saying~ <3
            Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Thanks for your replies. Its hard to know the truth from the shit on the internet.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

And this is their shabby dedication site http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serp...6/SATANIC.html

Comment

Originally posted by small-fry666 View Post
                Thanks for your replies. Its hard to know the truth from the shit on the internet.
                Don't beat yourself up about it and don't let this give you a bad view on Satanic religions, if you still feel like learning about them. (Also learn about others too. Always a good thing. :P) I do, once again, highly recommend these sites: http://theisticsatanism.com/ and http://www.spiritualsatanist.com/ (Medusa's LaVayen Satanism thread might be a good place to look too... which is over here.)
                Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                  BTW, if you try to read this stuff in a dark, ominous voice it's a lot more amusing.
                  And add 'in accordance with the prophecy' after every few sentences to lend it credibility.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I don't think the dedication actually has enough lines for that to work though it would have been funny if it did. As it is you'd get in about twice and it's iffy if it'd work with the phrasing.

Comment

Well, I've been doing my research, and i've found my new religion... WICCAN!!!!

After my research, I read about Paganism and Wicca, and tey seemed right for me, after the "Joy Of Satan" experience, I don't want to be a Satanist anymore...
                      But, I still like them, now, that the brainwashing is gone, I hate no religion, Jews are pretty cool, I always respected Blacks and I think Hitler was a coward!

But, thanks for all the replies.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I guess it would be funny if the "dedication ritual" worked. There is'nt many lines at all. Plus there was no blood on the paper, however i did leave saliva on it... But its still load of SH!T!!!!

Comment

Dedications have their uses. I'm just not fond of that one. That and certain degrees of pretention tend to attract mockery which I think is part of why Caelia and Perze are making fun of it. I would suggest not making any oaths for a while. Wicca (in many if not most forms) doesn't require any sacred vows of beginners so there's little need to rush.

To steal from a movie,

"You should be slow to give your word and quick to keep it."

There are occasions where forswearing a pledge is appropriate but it's much better not to give them out casually than it is to break them lightly.

Comment

Most of mine comes from knowing the origin of that "dedication ritual". It came from various Witch Trials (maybe even the Maleus Maleficarum) where people were tortured into saying that's how they dedicated themselves to Satan. Yeah, doesn't hold a lot of water for someone like me.

Though I may take Perze's advice in adding "in accordance with the prophecy" as I read stuff in my dark, ominous voice. Especially recipes like this yummy apple fritter recipe I found from a restaurant I used to love as a child.

"Stephenson's Apple Farm Apple Fritters recipe...in accordance with the prophecy!"
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

How do you "Undedicate" or Reverse the Satanic Dedication ritual. I still respect Satan, but I do not feel Satanism is right for me.

Could anyone show me a good site for undedication. I've looked ALL over google.

Many Thanks.

Comment

The way I see it, there's no reason to make it a ritual. I guess if you must you could create a contract like the dedication one and just write an addendum saying how the previous contract is null and void.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                                The way I see it, there's no reason to make it a ritual. I guess if you must you could create a contract like the dedication one and just write an addendum saying how the previous contract is null and void.

EXELENT IDEA!!! Why did I not think of that. THANK YOU!!!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Ok, so I did the same thing as the dedication ritual but I said that it was now void and null. I hope it worked! I think it did, I did not feel good afterwards...

Comment

Working...
                                X