This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Was I brainwashed into a cult?

Don't worry about it. You honestly sounded really spooked and stressed about it. I had something of a similar story back at your age (it's too kooky for some members to believe, so I won't go too much into it) where I felt drawn to do something even though I was very Christian. When I realized I had cast a spell I was very upset and prayed to God about it. The problem, for me, was solved and I learned a lesson that day. But boy was I scared!

And, as a side note, this was before the Internet was so wide spread and didn't have others to help. It gets spookier when you have to figure it out on your own.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
      Don't worry about it. You honestly sounded really spooked and stressed about it. I had something of a similar story back at your age (it's too kooky for some members to believe, so I won't go too much into it) where I felt drawn to do something even though I was very Christian. When I realized I had cast a spell I was very upset and prayed to God about it. The problem, for me, was solved and I learned a lesson that day. But boy was I scared!

And, as a side note, this was before the Internet was so wide spread and didn't have others to help. It gets spookier when you have to figure it out on your own.
      Yeah, I was very spooked, coz i dedicated my soul to a being known as Satan, that liars told me was good, but others tell me he was bad, I just thought somthing really REALLY bad was going to happen

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by Caelia View Post

That is VERY true. It is hard to seperate the trut from the crap on the internet.

Comment

Yeah, the Internet is a big vast ocean of sites...and not always informative ones at that. This is why it's decent to start with forums sometimes. Early on in my path (back when I was a little more chirpy) I found like-minded people to learn a lot more about magic and paganism. In fact, I started at this very forum. It also helped there was a strong Pagan community in my town with people willing to teach me. I poured over every bit of info I could find and compared it to what I read on the net, forums, and through my community. I was very fortunate that way and have found comparing like that to be very helpful in separating the wheat from the chaff.

I also have a blog post about finding your path. It can be found here. Basically don't sweat it. You don't even have to put a name on what you believe. And you're so young anyway that you're just beginning to find out about what you believe, including what you believe about yourself. Just focus on growing through adolescence.
        my etsy store
        My blog

to descend."

Comment

I agree. A giant ocean, lots of crrap though...

Comment

As a LaVeyan Satanist for the past 25 years. I can assure you, you are not a Satanist. And Satan wants nothing to do with your soul or your internet habits. I say Wicca is just right for you. They take more kindly to people like you than Satanists would. And if you ever think to invoke Satan in any form again..rest assured he will come for you in the deepest of nights and eat your soul alive. Leaving nothing but a shell of a soulless human.

Have a nice day.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              As a LaVeyan Satanist for the past 25 years. I can assure you, you are not a Satanist. And Satan wants nothing to do with your soul or your internet habits. I say Wicca is just right for you. They take more kindly to people like you than Satanists would. And if you ever think to invoke Satan in any form again..rest assured he will come for you in the deepest of nights and eat your soul alive. Leaving nothing but a shell of a soulless human.

Have a nice day.
              Three things.

1.I actually dedicated my soul, and gave my love to him, but I fell it just is'nt right for me.

2.I am now a Solitary Wiccan

3.You are obsessed with getting eaten alive!!! WTF!?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

And... I was done with this thread a few hours ago, why are you still commenting!?

Comment

Originally posted by small-fry666 View Post
                Three things.

1.I actually dedicated my soul, and gave my love to him, but I fell it just is'nt right for me.

2.I am now a Solitary Wiccan

3.You are obsessed with getting eaten alive!!! WTF!?
                Religion doesn't change like your underoos kid. I suggest finding a support group who can help you rid yourself of your Satanic ways. Satan has a way of sniffing out those who have left his fold. A good way to help keep him at bay is to make a doll with garlic stuffed inside of it. Bury it in the backyard facing the west and placing a penny in its gut.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Was that sarcasm or are you serious? You give Satan a bad name, its like you think he is evil, and you want to be evil, I do not belive that Satan is the devil. I have already pushed my Satanic ways away! I was a spiritual Satanist, that is different from LaVeyan Satanism. I will refuse to mock any religion, but when I was a Spiritual Satanist, we did not appreciate LaVeyan Satanism. But then again, That was from joS. They also said that Satan HATES blacks and jews. Truth is, that was a Nazi Cultlike organisation with racist propaganda on the internet. So thats probably why you say to try to keep him at bay, if you are serious. joS told everyone of us kids that satan Hates everyone who is not one of his followers. Alot of things on joS did NOT add up.

Also, I did a reverse dedication ritual to Satan... Do you think he means death upon me? I still respect Satan, I do NOT hate him.

Comment

*whispers*

Pssssst! Medusa is pulling your leg while trying to make a point.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

to descend."

Comment

Kid, she's playing head games with you. This is one reason you need to do more research. Laveyen Satanism is a largely atheistic philosophy. If a Laveyen is telling you that something is coming to devour your soul then generally they are playing mind games.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        Kid, she's playing head games with you. This is one reason you need to do more research. Laveyen Satanism is a largely atheistic philosophy. If a Laveyen is telling you that something is coming to devour your soul then generally they are playing mind games.

I know she was fukin with me. But she is very strange...

Comment

I know she was fukin with me. But she is very strange...
                          We're all strange. Remember that conversation I had about dark, ominous tones while reciting apple fritter recipes? It's just part of the humor here.
                          Attached Files
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Hey... Can i report child abuse!?

Comment

Hey... Can i report child abuse!?
                              Only if you supply us with photos of little, fuzzy kittens and shiny buttons.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

mod note: #1 you've been here all of five posts, loose the attitude. #2 we don't allow personal attacks...consider this your first warning. #3 if you want to be taken seriously, maybe you should work on your delivery a bit...or maybe you should learn to take sarcasm a little better if you are going to post whatever random action you want advice on over the net.

Thanks,
                                thal

p.s.

if you can't say it without txt tlk, maybe you shouldn't bother saying it at all.
                                child abuse!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X