X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Was I brainwashed into a cult?

Originally posted by small-fry666 View Post
    And I am sorry for your past, really, i am. But I still dont care about some "Banstick". I come from a harsh place. where people are bashed and murdered for drug money. People put wooden boards and bars over their windows. I was hanging out with the wrong people, and I did MANY things I regret. Thats probably why i "Am not mature". Violence has been engraved in me. I now am EXTREMLY hostile towards others, my "being a troll" is not my fault. I got with drug dealers and alcoholics. It was either, beat someone half to death, or get beaten half to death. Theropy does'nt work, its one big scam. I beat my brother every day. This I literally CANNOT help. I've been through ALOT of violence...

I'm sorry, i don't want to question where you're from, but you say you're from Sydney and then this? Something isn't adding up here....you're making a rougher part of Sydney sound like it's Compton or something. And it's just not. I know Sydney isn't crime-free, but your description of 'bars over windows' and 'wooden boards' isn't really adding up...

Comment

There come's a time to cut and run and I believe it has been reached, this whole conversation smells of very tainted meat.
      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
        I'm sorry, i don't want to question where you're from, but you say you're from Sydney and then this? Something isn't adding up here....you're making a rougher part of Sydney sound like it's Compton or something. And it's just not. I know Sydney isn't crime-free, but your description of 'bars over windows' and 'wooden boards' isn't really adding up...
        I imagine it's to keep out the roving gangs of kangaroos.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I imagine it's to keep out the roving gangs of kangaroos.
          Don't get me wrong, Sydney has some bad areas, but "bad" is relative....they're around on par with Vancouver or Toronto's bad areas, which aren't pleasant and crime happens but compared to even London (which is miles better than some of the worst areas in the US) it's relatively tame. I guess if' your'e really young and that's the worst you've ever known it's pretty harsh, but in a global sense, not so much.

I mean hell, I spent a week living in an area of London known for stabbing....I did not get stabbed.

Comment

*sigh*

*Sits back with popcorn.*

Go on guys, poke the small, angry troll! It's funny! X
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

It -is- funny!

Comment

"Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Originally posted by LuciaStar View Post
                  That's still not an excuse, I'm sad to say. Lose the attitude both here and in real life, kid. It's not going to help you at all and will just lead you to the deep end.
                  I tend to avoid bring up that topic because people don't care. If you lived where I used to you would not be much different from me. I doon't mean this, its not my fault. I don't want to hurt or be mean to anyone. You just don't understand...
                  Last edited by small-fry666; 01 Aug 2011, 18:07.

Comment

Well, then I must use this...
                    Attached Files
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by small-fry666 View Post
                      I tend to avoid bring up that topic because people don't care. If you lived where I used to you would not be much different from me. I doon't mean this, its not my fault. I don't want to hurt or be mean to anyone. You just don't understand...
                      It's not that I don't understand, it's just not an excuse for your behavior. The Internet can be a harsh, harsh place at times and no one, absolutely no one, is going to think what you want them to think, they will not excuse your behavior. They will tell you cut the 'tude or be banned.
                      Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

This has gotten way off topic.

If there is still any constructive conversation to be had here, let it proceed now. Otherwise I'm going to lock this mess. Last warning.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ima just gonna drop this off here..
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I can't wait till this thread dies and is moved into the "Catacombs"

By the way, nice pic medusa!!!

Comment

Don't get me wrong, Sydney has some bad areas, but "bad" is relative....they're around on par with Vancouver or Toronto's bad areas, which aren't pleasant and crime happens but compared to even London (which is miles better than some of the worst areas in the US) it's relatively tame. I guess if' your'e really young and that's the worst you've ever known it's pretty harsh, but in a global sense, not so much.

I mean hell, I spent a week living in an area of London known for stabbing....I did not get stabbed.
                              Do some research on "Kings Cross" its a suburb of sydney.

---------- Post added 08-03-2011 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-02-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

I used to live in coledale it is a suburb of Tamworth. research THAT one!!!
                              Coledale is the city people put bars and wooden boards over windows, before I moved to Sydney... Read the writing on my Avatar!!!!!
                              AND, The london thing, it takes longer than a week to get stabbed... The chances of you getting stabbed in london living there for a week, are somewhere between slim, and nill!!!!!!

p.s
                              Why do you all abuse minors? That gets you a bad name, leave me alone now please, Before you know the real meaning of troll... You people are literally scaring me, like the scary feeling when a child walks past a pedofile...

p.s.s
                              I used to live around and in tamworth, it has around 50-65 pedofiles in total, Trust me... I know the walking past a pedofile feeling!!!
                              Last edited by small-fry666; 02 Aug 2011, 06:19.

Comment

I didn't realize the whole hint to get back on topic was such a hard concept to grasp.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X