This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love Spells

If you were to cast spell on someone that did perhaps prohibit their free will but got their permission would it still be bad...?

Comment

I once did a magic working where I essentially said that I knew out there in the world there was someone looking for the same thing I was, who I could make happy and who would make me happy. I asked to meet him. I did this at Mabon.

On Samhain, I met my husband to be and we got engaged 9 days later. (Yes really.) Still together 12 years later, despite some craziness.

However, on the other hand, early in my practice, back in my Wiccan days, I had a boyfriend who didn't really love me, but I didn't like that answer. We were on the outs, so I did a spell to keep him. And I did, but he just kept cheating and treating me lousy, yet I just couldn't let go.

Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sondst View Post
        If you were to cast spell on someone that did perhaps prohibit their free will but got their permission would it still be bad...?
        Define 'bad' and it depends on circumstances.

I respond badly to coercive love craft. Not everyone necessarily agrees with me. Prior consent might/ might not be a mitigating factor but it depends entirely on individual circumstance.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          Define 'bad' and it depends on circumstances.

I respond badly to coercive love craft. Not everyone necessarily agrees with me. Prior consent might/ might not be a mitigating factor but it depends entirely on individual circumstance.
          Would it bring about a negative response. I truly believe in what you do you will get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sondst View Post
            Would it bring about a negative response. I truly believe in what you do you will get back.
            For me I tend to view 99 percent (100 percent of those found online) of love spells as glamour's and nothing more. As such there is always a negative response in the end as the glamour wears off and the truth comes around. In most instances the person who caste it hurt the worse as they finally realize what they created is seldom truly what they wanted. Creating an image and projecting it upon a person without ever truly knowing the person they projected it upon. In some ways an anima / animus reflection in that all they see is their own inner desire or hate not the person before them.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

(English is not my native language so here might be some clerical errors. Sorry.)
              For a very long time i swore that i don't do love spells, because i don't like the idea that you're messing with someone's free will. Then my friend came to ask my help. She didn't approach me by saying; please do me a love spell so George from next door would marry me. (otherwise i'd asked her to move on and find someone else do her spells.) My friend has very bad experiences from her prior relationships and she's very shy, and is afraid of men. So she asked me to do spell that gives her courage and open mind for a new relationship with someone who's kind and trustworthy.
              She didn't ask anything more and i thought - Okay, i can do that.

I decited to make a spell pouch and gather it during full moon ritual.

First i took some red cloth and cut it to circular shape, and i drew some bindrunes on in the middle of the cloth. (I like bindrunes because you really need to think what you're asking and not just doodle some runes straight from the runeguide and wish that they work.)
              Then i put my friend's hair on the cloth, star shape seal made of beeswax and red dirt, pinch on cardamom and three little pieces of dryed red chili pepper. (Using red chili in love spells is like shooting a fly with elephant gun, but like i said, my friend is very shy so she needed that kick of courage and passion that chili gives.) Then i closed the pouch with brown thread and spells (i usually write my own spells but this time i used two Tommy Tabermann poems as a spell), and buried the pouch in the ground.
              That's it.
              Pray the Gods - Fine - But keep rowing to shore.

Comment

Originally posted by Varga View Post
                (English is not my native language so here might be some clerical errors. Sorry.)
                For a very long time i swore that i don't do love spells, because i don't like the idea that you're messing with someone's free will. Then my friend came to ask my help. She didn't approach me by saying; please do me a love spell so George from next door would marry me. (otherwise i'd asked her to move on and find someone else do her spells.) My friend has very bad experiences from her prior relationships and she's very shy, and is afraid of men. So she asked me to do spell that gives her courage and open mind for a new relationship with someone who's kind and trustworthy.
                She didn't ask anything more and i thought - Okay, i can do that.

I decited to make a spell pouch and gather it during full moon ritual.

First i took some red cloth and cut it to circular shape, and i drew some bindrunes on in the middle of the cloth. (I like bindrunes because you really need to think what you're asking and not just doodle some runes straight from the runeguide and wish that they work.)
                Then i put my friend's hair on the cloth, star shape seal made of beeswax and red dirt, pinch on cardamom and three little pieces of dryed red chili pepper. (Using red chili in love spells is like shooting a fly with elephant gun, but like i said, my friend is very shy so she needed that kick of courage and passion that chili gives.) Then i closed the pouch with brown thread and spells (i usually write my own spells but this time i used two Tommy Tabermann poems as a spell), and buried the pouch in the ground.
                That's it.
                Your English is fine.

This sounds beautiful to me. Kinda makes me want to try it for myself given my current "all men are a bad idea right now" attitude that it's probably time to be rid of.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I am planning to cast a love spell (friendship spell?) for my pet rabbits. My boyfriend and I discussed yesterday whether or not this would be ethical and decided to cast a spell to clear blockages (territorial feelings, jealousy) to make the pathway more condusive to "love". That way, if they really are NOT suited to one another, we didn't force anything on them.

Many rabbits do bond with other rabbits and form wonderful friendships so we are not altering nature to ask the impossible.

So, here is my plan. Get two candles, mark each with the initials of one of the rabbits and place a bit of fur of each in the candle.

Clear the area with a smudge of marjoram and cilantro.

Get the bunnies in the area, speak the intention as I light the candles and give each bunny a bit of chocolate and some cilantro to eat.

Annoint their heads with heart chakra oil and ash from the burnt marjoram,and let the candles burn down.

Close the ceremony.

Comment

OK, update, my love spell for my bunnies totally tanked. I should have seen it coming when uncharacteristically my male rabbit refused to come out of his house in the late afternoon for a snack.

Finally got him out for the ritual...when I put the candles, one with his name, one with her name and one "bonding" candle near one another the flame of his actually bent away from the others. So I rearranged them, his STILL bent away, even though the other flames were burning straight up.

Then his candle went out, by itself, before the other. so.....there we have it, and later, when I had my girl bunny on my lap, the male came out of nowhere, leapt up, bit her face (making her scream), I pushed him off and he came right back and went for her again! This is SO not like him.

so, as with people, if they aren't into it, better leave it go. It was a very telling experience.

"You can't hurry love, no you just have to wait....."

Comment

Originally posted by GoddessofPurple View Post
                      I have a spell to contribute, if anyone doesn't mind. I came across it in a magazine ages ago, and trust me, it works!

Red Lips Love Spell
                      • small mirror
                      • red lipstick
                      • your favorite perfume
                      • a piece of paper
                      • a pen with red ink
                      • an envelope
                      • red or pink flower petals

Cast the spell on a Friday night, preferably during the waxing moon. Take the sheet of paper and pen, and write down the qualities you'd like in a boyfriend, like blue eyes or a great smile. After you make your list, sign your name and spray the paper with perfume. Apply red lipstick and give the paper a big fat smooch to seal your wish with a kiss. Fold the paper and place it in the envelope. With the flower petals in your hand, picture yourself happy and in love. Drop the petals in the envelope and seal it. To set the spell in motion, place the envelope by your bed or hide it in a drawer.

~ Tiger Rainstorm
                      For everyone asking whether or not love spells truly work, the spell I've quoted/replied to above is a perfect example of the best type there is.
                      When you ask the cosmos for exactly what you want, and focus on it intently, it delivers. A spell I created and cast myself 5 years ago is how I got my boyfriend that I've been with for 5 years. I thought the spell didn't even work until I pulled out some old diary entries from ages ago and found it there. I read it, and that's when I realized that everything I mentioned in the spell came true. I think I'll post it on my blog one day so I can show people how to personalize a spell of their own in that manner. The more personalized the spell, the more efficient it is.

Comment

Side Note: Please do remember, however, to put in what kind of personality you want them to have, and don't want them to have.
                        I think, when I cast that spell, I forgot to do that. I love him, but he has a rather difficult personality.

Comment

Working...
                        X