Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Intruders

Jul 2011
    Religion
    Solitary Wiccan/Witch
    Phrase
    How Does Kenny Die Today?

Question Intruders

Is it true that when we go deep into Wiccan, Witchcraft etc, we are usually are attacked by some lowlife spirits, that feed on our energy? And that there are a few types, first the weak misquito like, then a bit worse, and then an Imp.

So, what is the easiest, and simplest way to get rid of them, assuming that it is true? Would it be a banishing ritual, or just using ones own powers?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    solitary pagan witch with a strong interest in Anglo Saxons
    Phrase
    Phantom Turnips never die. They just get stewed occasionally....

Re: Intruders

No. This is not true. You've only come to Wicca (which in the UK at least is usually quite distinct from witchcraft) in the past few days and you are trying to go too far, too fast. Just go slowly, take your time and good luck!
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Jul 2011
    Religion
    Solitary Wiccan/Witch
    Phrase

Quote Originally Posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
    No. This is not true. You've only come to Wicca (which in the UK at least is usually quite distinct from witchcraft) in the past few days and you are trying to go too far, too fast. Just go slowly, take your time and good luck!
    I wasn't trying to go fast. I was just wondering if after many years of Wicca and Witchcraft. Well, i'll take your word for it!

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

No, its not true.
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

May 2006
    Religion
    Atheist

It is not true.

Start small. SIMPLE. You should be doing lots and lots of reading at this stage. X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

Where did you hear this from anyway?
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Jul 2011
    Religion
    Solitary Wiccan/Witch
    Phrase

A few sites, but thats the internet, I always run new information through forums to see if REAL witches and wiccans agree or not..

Oct 2010

you need to be careful with whatever you do, bad things can come of the simplest things... seen bad things coming of people toying with stuff they dont understand.
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Jul 2011
    Religion
    Solitary Wiccan/Witch
    Phrase

Quote Originally Posted by Dufonce View Post
    you need to be careful with whatever you do, bad things can come of the simplest things... seen bad things coming of people toying with stuff they dont understand.
    If I were attacked by some... entity, I would try a banishing ritual, or call upon the gods for some help... But, its not all that simple, as it may sound.

lady sings the blues DanieMarie's Avatar
    Oct 2009
    Religion
    Solitary Pagan

In all fairness, when I first started reading I came across stuff like that on the internet too.

But keep reading...no, it's not true.