Do you plank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you plank?

Ok. First things first. I realize planking is as dumb as wood. But I just saw a pic of Hugh Hefner planking on his dining room table. It was so funny that I just had to wonder. What if we do this as a group thing here? It's such a random thing for adults to do. I thought it would be quite funny. How about we each take pics of ourselves in weird locations and post them here for us to oogle and giggle over? Would you be interested? If we are good at doing this, I will come up with theme planks for us to do. Such as plank at a place you eat. Plank in a public location etc..

Would you be up to it?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Do you plank?

I'm in lol.

Please post the picture of Hugh Hefner! I wanna see. X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

lol...sounds fun to me!

I already have a site in mind!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

OK this shows how out of touch I am with fads LOL - I thought you were talking about planking salmon, you know, when you grill a salmon on a cedar plank.
        I haven't done either. But I'd like to try the salmon.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          OK this shows how out of touch I am with fads LOL - I thought you were talking about planking salmon, you know, when you grill a salmon on a cedar plank.
          LOL - that's just what I thought too.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

THEME PLANK: Somewhere public!

Comment

I'm of the age that if I were to "Plank" I would look like a warped board with a very bad bow in the middle! If I were thirty year younger I'd do it "laughing my ass off as I envision myself doing a face plant on a hard surface" as it's the kind of thing I would have done then. Like when Corbin and I used to play rabbit in the "olden days".

Hawkfeathers, I laughed so loud when I read your post that I scared my daughter and she almost dropped the dish she was washing.
              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Yeah me too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  I'm of the age that if I were to "Plank" I would look like a warped board with a very bad bow in the middle! If I were thirty year younger I'd do it "laughing my ass off as I envision myself doing a face plant on a hard surface" as it's the kind of thing I would have done then. Like when Corbin and I used to play rabbit in the "olden days".

Hawkfeathers, I laughed so loud when I read your post that I scared my daughter and she almost dropped the dish she was washing.
                  LOL My apologies to your daughter! Glad no dishes got broken. I really am a dork!
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

And here you go!
                    Attached Files

Comment

LOL My apologies to your daughter! Glad no dishes got broken. I really am a dork!
                      That's OK, it's fun to scare them every now and then.
                      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Well done Medusa I'll do mine today! I know where I'm taking it! X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                        X