This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

I got my new one today, 8mm in my right ear and a 2nd lobe piercing, also in my right ear
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Storm, Juni... those are so awesome! I can't wait until I can post pictures.
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I think my tattoo is healed up enough for an updated pic. When I get home, I'm gonna try and fiddle with the camera ^_^
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

ugh why is it so hard to find a good picture of Wepwawet online? I wanna design a tattoo with both Wepwawet and Aset in it, but cant find any decent pictures to use! can anyone help?
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

oughh... sorry, i don't like it... hiks.. hiks...

Comment

Originally posted by gancanester View Post
              oughh... sorry, i don't like it... hiks.. hiks...
              Don't like what? Care to explain?
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              Sneak Attack

Comment

I'm rather confused on that myself...

So, question. If I want some tattoos done, could I get the art done now and then not get them actually put on me until I'm ready for them? Or if I want some text but don't know what that text is precisely, could I have them basically design the tattoo, then add the text when I know what it is, and then ink it onto my skin? One day I hope to have full sleeves and most of my chest and back done, but that's seriously a couple years down the pipe.
                "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                without his weapons of war;
                for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                of a spear on the way without.
                -

Comment

My sister designed my tattoo for me and it was probably two weeks between when she finished designing it and I actually went to find a tattoo artist. You can have the tattoo progress however you want to. If you want to wait until you know what the text will say, you should wait. A coworker of mine has had the outline of her tattoos for over a year and is not getting around to getting them shaded and filled in with detail.
                  Sneak Attack

Comment

I love the quote 'a man without tattoos is invisible ot God,' not that I believe it to be true but I can't help but chuckle a little. I like all the tattoos on here I'm actually planning on getting one here in the next month or so I'll post a picture of it then or at least a design.
                    A witch is a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to work to achieve it. She has strong beliefs and the power to go through with her wishes. She has the power to turn thought into action. She's a strong, hardworking and intelligent woman.
                    Call me a witch and I will thank you for the compliment.

Comment

I would love a tattoo... for me any tattoo I'd get has to be very special to me. So, I want to get one of my dog's paw print. I was thinking on my pelvic bone, it's out of the way the vast majority of the time so I don't have to worry about any questions from friends and family about it. My dog is one of the most important things in my life, and animals in general have always been there for me, so while it's Tasha's actual paw print, the paw print itself signifies my deep love for animals and nature, and how they have left their "mark" on me.

I'm waiting until I've lost a bit more weight first though. I don't want her paw print to be shrunk and shrivelled.

Comment

I really must get a picture done of mine as it's a full back and I don't get to see it often, will post here if I do soon.

Comment

Thjoth: You can have the art designed anytime. When you go to get it done they will make a basic transfer of it and use some methanol gel to put an outline on your skin, then put in the details by hand.

I've been playing with designs for years. Money is the issue. As it stands I only have an ink mark on my shoulder where I got stuck with a pen lol. I want to work in branding and scarification with the final designs. Ideally some of the scars will be from shamanic suspension.

Comment

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I want some. I haven't fully decided yet though, I want to put a lot of thought into it before I get it done.

I have a few piercings (lip and ear). Not fussed about getting any more.

Comment

I have several tattoos and have had a couple of piercings. I'm now staying away from the piercings as I tend to not heal well from puncture wounds. After a year of not having a piercing heal correctly and finally taking it out, I'm convinced they are not for me.

Taliesyn is an amateur tattoo artist. He's done my right calf, it's a work in progress. He's also tatted up his own legs with the practice.

Comment

i should post pics of the tats i have and have done. I'm not the best yet, no where near ready to get a license, but I love the art. I hope that when i am ready to retire I can set up in a shop somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X