• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

lemmmmeee see your ink ;D

heres my new one -

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

I don't have pics on my work computer but I currently have 8 tattoos and my nipples pierced (I took them out this weekend, my body was rejecting them :-X)

Comment

ooooohh sweet! in total I've had 8 big tattoo sessions but only 3 tattoos.. aload of them ended up merging into 1 on my arm and shoulder XD

Here's my pentagram before it merged into a big piece joint with my arm ones -

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

The pentagram tat rules.

I don't have any good pictures, but my current piercings are: Ear lobes (currently 10g), left nipple (want to get the other one done soon), and hafada.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

oooh thats cool! piercing wise I have a nose stud and a horizontal eyebrow piercing.. on my right ear I have 2 lobes, tragus and a scaffold and then on my left ear I have 3 lobes

Comment

I have two tattoos, and 8 piercings. I've got 6 ear piercings, an eyebrow piercing, and my nipple. My first tattoo was this one on my back:

And a close-up:

I also have this one:

“The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

I'll have to come up with an alternative way to post my pics. <pout> All my pics are on the other computer - the one that's dead, and needs a new mobo and cpu.

But, depending on how you count them, I have 3 or 6. That were done in multiple stages... 8 separate sittings.

Outside of the pierced ear, the only body piercing I have is nipple. Sorry to disappoint.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

ooooh volcanic those are awesome!!!!!!! i love the one on your wrist

and chain we need pics!!! :P

Comment

14 so no tats getting my ear done tho
                    “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
                    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=358.msg4463#msg4463 date=1287441050]
                      I'll have to come up with an alternative way to post my pics. <pout> All my pics are on the other computer - the one that's dead, and needs a new mobo and cpu.

But, depending on how you count them, I have 3 or 6. That were done in multiple stages... 8 separate sittings.

Outside of the pierced ear, the only body piercing I have is nipple. Sorry to disappoint.
                      [/quote]

remove the hard drive and plug it into another computer. easy to do, open the case, see how its hooked up, and put it in the other computer the same way.
                      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

first and hopefully not my last one. decently new
                        and if anyone is curious veritas is latin for truth
                        "He Who Knows Others Is Wise. He Who Knows Himself Is Enlightened"
                        ~Tao Te Cheng

Comment

[quote author=chaos_wolf link=topic=358.msg4591#msg4591 date=1287456861]

first and hopefully not my last one. decently new
                          and if anyone is curious veritas is latin for truth
                          [/quote]

I REALLY like this.
                          “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=358.msg4537#msg4537 date=1287447551]
                            remove the hard drive and plug it into another computer. easy to do, open the case, see how its hooked up, and put it in the other computer the same way.
                            [/quote]

That hard drive is about 250 miles north of me.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

This is what I've been working on... for my first tattoo. not sure if I want to add anything else to it... it expresses so much, including my belief that all religions are one, they just call everything different things... and may have different ways of going about certain things, but all in all we are all the same.
                              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Working...
                              X