This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

How is the scarring for blacklight tats?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

ooh and now i was thinking maybe have the tattoo of the tree and have the other symbols as the blacklight.... oooh decisions...
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Does anyone have an industrial, I'm thinking of getting one some day, does it hurt?
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

The scarring depends on how well you take care of it. The more and higher quality cocoa butter you use the less the scarring. If done right there is no scarring and the tattoo will just show up out of nowhere.
          -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
          (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=358.msg29666#msg29666 date=1295437652]
            Does anyone have an industrial, I'm thinking of getting one some day, does it hurt?
            [/quote]

my son has one, he said it didn't hurt much.
            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

MUCH is such a relevant term ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

What is an industrial?
                Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                That dream is my reality

Comment

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=358.msg29853#msg29853 date=1295545116]
                    MUCH is such a relevant term ...
                    [/quote]

so true! he said it was no worse than a regular piercing

Comment

also depends on the piercer.. i refuse to get piercings but if i did i have only one guy id trust and hes been one of my best friends my entire life.
                      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Th[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=358.msg29879#msg29879 date=1295558038]
                        also depends on the piercer..[/quote]

That goes for any of the body modification artists. My tongue piercing didn't hurt, just a little pressure... the tattoos range from making me cry to no pain and it depended on who was doing them more than their location. The wrist should've been the worst (or at least equal to the back of the neck) but it was not so bad thanks to my artist, who I've made my permanent artist.

The better the artist, the faster heal times and less pain the process has... going by experiences with the 6 mods I have.
                        -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
                        (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=358.msg29666#msg29666 date=1295437652]
                          [/quote]

I have an industrial. It hurts. Healing time is about 6 months to total healing. Expect things like showers, sleep, and phones to hurt for a while. I say its worth it though because I love mine.

What she did was pierce mine with a size large needle than it needed so that it could heal down instead of around. Bled like hell and was mighty tender, but like I said, it looked AWESOME. But of course its going to hurt. I can promise you that.
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Talked to a friend today that has UV tats ... She said she has to have it redone about every 3 years because it doesn't last well ...
                            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I have 3 tats. Only my ears pierced, 5 in one and 1 in the other. Piercings make me recoil with owie. But I like tattoo pain. Go figure.

I want to add some lilies to the arm band after I have my baby. Lily is going to be her nickname. I'm debating between tiger lilies and stargazers.

Comment

ROWAN! *hugs* Hello

Your tats are purty! As are you, soon to be mummy.
                                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X