X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

I really like the owl!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

my magpies!
      tattoos are addictive (or maybe its the weird lovely pain?!) cannot wait till i know what else i want!

Comment

I want this lyric tattooed on me somewhere:

"They can't tell me who to be
        'Cause I'm not what they see
        Yeah, the world is still sleepin' while I keep on dreaming for me
        And their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I posted a picture of my new piercing as my profile picture! (it's the lip, for those of you who have never seen me)

Comment

WOO HOO ... A gallery ... I have mine there ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Got another ink done, this time for celebratory means instead of anxiety control lol. This one was a little pricier, but oh so worth it ^.=.^ Yes yes it's still a bit pink, took the shot soon as I got home from the 5 hr session. Will post an updated one to my portfolio in a few weeks when it heals.
              -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
              (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

After many years of simply describing, I finally managed to snag some photos of my tattoos. The pictures don't do them justice.

Proper pirate ship on my forearm.

Skull cherry with its popping counterpart on my foot. This is my favorite.

Gemini glyph on the back of my neck.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Very cute Bjorn!

I have a question for you guys...

More and more, I've been wanting to get just a tiny stud on the left side of my nose...read up about it, and apparently it was originally tied to an acupressure spot for fertility, etc(women's issues). If I get it done, I'd rather have it done by someone who knows all of that, and has the proper training to find the right "spot"...if nothing else, I feel as though that would be more meaningful to me.

How could I go about finding someone with that sort of expertise? Any ideas?
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Pregnant? We're here to support you. Everything on pregnancy, fertility, contraception & more. Access live chat, tools, and resources. Ask away!

Not sure how much help these will be for ya ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Well finally got the tattoo I'm been thinkin bout for a while. Its kinda like a rededication of sorts. Obviously this was taken minutes after I got it.

I didn't realize there was as much detail in the dragons head when I first looked at the picture the artist had drawn up. The whole session was tolerable, but when he ran over my shoulder blade and there goin to the top of my shoulder it was crazy. I hear folks say runnin over the spine is bad, but it didn't bother me any aside from a ticklin tingle.
                      Attached Files

Comment

the new one.

Mostly art.

Comment

OOoh that looks really pretty!
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

That is so pretty x
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I only have each ear pierced twice

I'm only 17 though. I don't think I'll be getting any more piercings, maybe a third in each ear if I choose to get more though.

As for tattoos, I plan to wait a few years. If an idea doesn't stick for a year or more, then no on that tattoo. My requirements are not too flashy, not too big, and somewhere that can be easily hidden, comfortably (as in, I wouldn't have to wear long sleeves on a hot day to hide it).

Both my friends (they are twins) got their first tattoos at 15. They both regret them.

Comment

I'm getting my lip pierced in about a week
                                It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                                -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Working...
                                X