• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

one way "destiny" upside down "choice"
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=358.msg4614#msg4614 date=1287461856]
      I REALLY like this.
      [/quote]
      thank you
      "He Who Knows Others Is Wise. He Who Knows Himself Is Enlightened"
      ~Tao Te Cheng

Comment

I have 4 tats, 3 in each ear and a belly button piercing. I *HAD* my nose done but I accidentally ripped it out 2 days ago and couldn't get it back in :'( I had had it 2 years and it never healed properly anyways so I had been considering taking it out. The universe just did it for me. Here's my tats: the lotus was my first (and I'm still going to do some work on it) the apple was my 2nd (it's red in real life) 'Aiko" was my 3rd and it's for my bunny. "Aiko" means beloved which refers to him and my love for bunnies and the Moon and Star is subtly Pagan and the phoenix feather is my 4th. My best friend has the same one on her ribs and we got them before she went to boot camp.
        ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

I like the feather best! Beautiful colours. X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

For some strange reason, I like the apple the best. But...why an apple? Although the feather on your friend's ribs looks rad.
            “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

woooww some amazing stuff posted so far ;D

I also like the apple :P something very cute about it

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=358.msg4791#msg4791 date=1287499269]
                For some strange reason, I like the apple the best. But...why an apple? Although the feather on your friend's ribs looks rad.
                [/quote]

Apples have always been apart of my life for some reason. My Great Grandmother (who passed away a few years ago) used to call me the "Apple of her eye" and I know that's kind of a Christian thing but I was special for her. I met my ex in drama because we did a play together about Adam and Eve and even though I'm not with him now I would have never met some of my best friends and most importantly my fiancée had I not dated my ex first. I don't know if anyone's seen the anime Death Note but there's an apple in it and a lot of symbolize and the anime really makes you think about who you are and what your morals are (at least I thought) and watching it made me see who I was. Kind of nerdy I know but it's true

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=358.msg4675#msg4675 date=1287471856]
                  I like the feather best! Beautiful colours. X
                  [/quote]

Thank you! It hurt like hell!! lol if anyone's planning on getting a tat on their foot I suggest having a friend there to hold your leg down because it will involuntarily jump back!!

Comment

those are all great!

V....are they new or did I miss those pics on the old pf?
                    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Here is my first one:

And I'm hopefully getting this around my ankle tomorrow:
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good luck!!! ankles REAALLY hurt.. when I got mine done 2 days ago i was in actual agony :P
                        Also my ankle feels all bruised now and it hurts to walk haha so make sure you've not got anything big and walking based coming up (Y)
                        otherwise awesome!!! ankle tats look really awesome when they're done ;D

Comment

I can't wait! haha. I know it will hurt, tattoos kinda do that lol. But also excited! X

Comment

I love tattoo pain but not the ankle tattoo pain. I have one of those and it hurts like a bitch!!

Comment

haha I'm totally the same.. my arm hurt but it was a laughing hurt :P my ankle hurt and it was a "I dont wanna do this no more" hurt purely cos of the sensitive bits :P well worth it after though

finally got an up to date pic of my arm tattoos...
                              so here's the original tat -

and here it is now :P

its a bit dark cos its taken using my laptop cam and its night time here :P

Comment

Looking stunning hunny. X

Comment

Working...
                                X