This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can never think of a good intro title.

Hello, i'm Sarah. I'm an atheist on a quest for spirituality. Trying out pantheism and it seems right. Figure i can take things from earth-based religions and mush them together until i have a delicious new pot pie-er, religion. Joined the forums because it's a grea place to learn and i like being able to give and recieve feedback.

Thanks for looking.
    Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Re: can never think of a good intro title.

Hello and welcome to PF! We have a few atheists and a few pantheists, so you will have some company! Have fun and happy posting!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I agree, we have a lot of people with very different takes on the Divine, including atheists/agnostics. Take a look around!
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Juniper: thank you!
          DeseretRose: I look forward to hearing about everybody else's opinions.
          Thalassa: Thank you for the welcome!
          Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
            [4:82]

Comment

Welcome to the forum. We've got a lot of good stuff on here, and everyone is really helpful.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X