This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money Spells

Post any money spells and ideas for money spells you might have as a resource in this thread. Also, if you have a request for assistance with a money spell, post it here.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Money Spells

(from the pre-crash cache, by Vigdisdotter)

Actually, my most effective money spell, wasn't a money spell at all It was a "banish poverty" spell done from the full to the dark of the moon.

Supples:
    Paper
    Ritual pen
    Cast iron cauldron (or some other flame proof receptacle)
    Large Pentacle

I took a piece of paper, cast a circle about myself and thought about EVERYTHING that worked to create "poverty" in my life, This was everything from my job situation, to my own attitudes about money to my spending habits. I choose the most obvious one and wrote it down. I then focused on how, by writing it down, I was taking it out of myself and transferring it to the paper. It then shank my circle until it was ONLY on the paper and I placed in the pentacle dish I have sitting on my alter.

Every night after that I would pick up the paper, expand the circle to include me and write another "cause of poverty" on the paper followed by the above process. As I did this it woudl start feeling icky when I expended the circle, letting it's contents touch me. Since the contents stayed in the circle, the icky feeling woudl leave as soon as I closed it down (and seemed like a good indicator that it was working).

On the night of the dark moon, I wrote one last 'cause' closed the circle back down around the paper, and then put it int eh cauldron...which I then lit on fire, destroying all those 'causes' and removing them form my life.

I started seeing results in my account almost immediately, but the biggest was about 8 months in coming and was a new job with full benefits, a company sponsered RRSP and advancement opportunities.

Sometimes before you can draw something to you, you need to get rid of what you already have.

[quote](from the pre-crash cache, posted by MO)
    Grow Your Money Spell

If you long for more money, prepare your altar with various amounts
    of currency on either side of a green candle. Inscribe your wish on
    the candle
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

This is one that will work mostly for the US crowd, but I'm sure it can be adapted for other cultures too...

Wrap a dollar bill around a gold dollar (gold being the metal for Sun and associated with money) so that the circle with the pyramid faces out. Fold the bottom up into a flap, open the top one enough to see the pocket the gold dollar is in. Place a bit of an herb from the mint family inside the pocket and three drops of a solar oil (like frankincense or dragon's blood). Fold the top down and wrap the package with a piece of tape. Keep it in your wallet so the pyramid faces outwards and when you need a bit of money give it a good rub.
      -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
      (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

[/quote]

Whole nutmegs can be used as gambling charms, as can lodestones and aventurine. There is also a Hoodoo recipe for "Red Fast Luck" oil, the basic ingredients of which are cinnamon, vanilla, and wintergreen. It is used, as I understand it, to draw either love or money in a hurry. Playing slot machines or the lottery would be an example, as opposed to a long card game which requires a lot of concentration. It can be used to anoint candles or charms or can be worn on the body while playing.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

[quote author=Clive link=topic=43.msg1325#msg1325 date=1286841261]
            Whole nutmegs can be used as gambling charms, as can lodestones and aventurine. There is also a Hoodoo recipe for "Red Fast Luck" oil, the basic ingredients of which are cinnamon, vanilla, and wintergreen. It is used, as I understand it, to draw either love or money in a hurry. Playing slot machines or the lottery would be an example, as opposed to a long card game which requires a lot of concentration. It can be used to anoint candles or charms or can be worn on the body while playing.
            [/quote]
            She does the slots and stuff so that would be good. I could just tell her to keep the whole nutmegs in her pocket or purse so she doesn't feel crazy. I just looked for some aventurine and there's some really pretty pieces!! Thanks for the advice
            ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

Any spells out there to make the student finance company hurry up with dishing out my university grant? I'm at bad risk of getting chucked out my flat if I don't get my rent paid on 1st November.. actually it's really stressing me out :-\

Comment

[quote author=SageGreene link=topic=43.msg1464#msg1464 date=1286856828]
                She does the slots and stuff so that would be good. I could just tell her to keep the whole nutmegs in her pocket or purse so she doesn't feel crazy. I just looked for some aventurine and there's some really pretty pieces!! Thanks for the advice
                [/quote]

Malachite are good money stones ;D

Comment

Any suggestions for a prosperity/job spell. I am quite happy to work for my money (unless the Gods decide otherwise ;D).

Comment

[quote author=minou link=topic=43.msg7253#msg7253 date=1288192945]
                    Any suggestions for a prosperity/job spell. I am quite happy to work for my money (unless the Gods decide otherwise ;D).
                    [/quote]

The only way I know for getting a job without help of a god/goddess, is to attract positive and good energies or to hack through reality by meditation.
                    "The life is in breath." -Thoth

Comment

I have over $80,000 of student loans. I'm still in school for another year, but do any of you have any ideas for a spell or a series of spells that I could use to help me with both? It's not a matter quick money, but over time prosperity. Titania has promised me aid, but with the fae, it's never exactly direct. Her promise could include me reaching out to here as well.

Comment

I don't have any specific spells to recommend, but just something to keep in mind: really stress the 'harm none' aspect of your work in this case, because with money it can also come to you in less positive or even undesirable ways. Like, someone you know could pass away and you'd inherit the money. But that's not really how you want to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                          I don't have any specific spells to recommend, but just something to keep in mind: really stress the 'harm none' aspect of your work in this case, because with money it can also come to you in less positive or even undesirable ways. Like, someone you know could pass away and you'd inherit the money. But that's not really how you want to get it.
                          That's very true. Thank you.

Comment

Something I've found effective have been 'blockbuster' spells to remove obstacles between you and money - like helping a coworker get promoted or a better job so you can be promoted into their position, or if you have a trust fund or cash settlement coming your way, eliminating red tape that is delaying it.

I use:

4 or 8 double-ended green & black candles (I've seen these both as 'jumbo' candles and as smaller ones. If you can't find actual 'reversing' candles, use 2 or 4 green candles & 2 or 4 black candles The smaller ones are better - you basically want to go through a candle a day for 4 or 8 days).

A mixture of Myrrh oil, Dragon's Blood oil &/or Bayberry oil (or a 'named' oil like Has No Hannah, Blockbuster, Jinx Removing, Get Back etc.)

Myrrh or Bayberry incense if desired

If I'm attempting to remove red tape, I'll make some paper chain-links out of red construction or tissue paper.

You'll also need a few large nails & a disposable drip pan, and some place sturdy to work.

The Symbology:
                            This is either a 4-day or 8-day spell. 4 & 8 are both 'earthy/north/physical' numbers, they correspond to practical matters and money. Green is also earthy/north/money-related.

If you like to do spells in accordance w/the Moon & astrology - start after the moon has begun to wane, about 2 days after the full moon, preferably on a Saturday (for Saturn, God of earthly riches & wealth, and a notorious planetary trouble-maker when it comes to putting obstacles in the way of everything).

Myrrh is a great oil for removing jinxes, hexes & obstacles. It's got a cleansing scent. Dragon's blood adds energy - cinnamon's good too as has been mentioned, and it's commonly associated with money & gambling spells. Bayberry is a wealth-attractor.

Anoint the candle(s) with the oil, rubbing from the center to the tips (or if using one green & one black at a time, from the base to the wick). Visualize your goal - either a fat paycheck or settlement check in your hand, or your preferred ideal of prosperity (new home, new car, rich boyfriend ) while anointing the candle. You can carve your exact desire on the candles as well - put what you'd like to get rid of on the black end & what you want to come to you on the green end.

If you want to cut through red tape, now is the time to wrap the black end of the candle w/4 or 8 paper chain-links. Make sure the paper is saturated in the oil, both to help it stick to the candle & so it will burn well.

Secure a nail (or two) in the middle of your drip pan (I use big pie pans, but a disposable pie pan will work, too). If it's a double-sided candle, impale it in the middle on the nail. If using separate candles, try to make it where the bases of the candles touch, but you probably won't be able to impale them on the nails close to the bottoms because they will overbalance.

Basically, it will look like a 'T'.

Go ahead & fire up your candle on both wicks. You can light your incense if you're using it, and sit in meditation for a while, working out exactly what obstacles are keeping you from your money, and how you'd like it to reach you. Seeing walls between you & your goal being knocked down are good, locked doors being opened, slot machines hitting jack pots, that kind of thing. You can repeat your goals aloud, make up a chant or mantra, however you do your thing.

Try to use up an entire candle per day of the spell. If doing an 8-day spell, try to make sure it finishes before the dark of the moon.

At the end, gather up any unused candle portions, wax, unburnt scraps of paper, etc. & dispose of them well away from your home, workplace or source of desired income.
                            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                              Something I've found effective have been 'blockbuster' spells to remove obstacles between you and money - like helping a coworker get promoted or a better job so you can be promoted into their position, or if you have a trust fund or cash settlement coming your way, eliminating red tape that is delaying it.

I use:

4 or 8 double-ended green & black candles (I've seen these both as 'jumbo' candles and as smaller ones. If you can't find actual 'reversing' candles, use 2 or 4 green candles & 2 or 4 black candles The smaller ones are better - you basically want to go through a candle a day for 4 or 8 days).

A mixture of Myrrh oil, Dragon's Blood oil &/or Bayberry oil (or a 'named' oil like Has No Hannah, Blockbuster, Jinx Removing, Get Back etc.)

Myrrh or Bayberry incense if desired

If I'm attempting to remove red tape, I'll make some paper chain-links out of red construction or tissue paper.

You'll also need a few large nails & a disposable drip pan, and some place sturdy to work.

The Symbology:
                              This is either a 4-day or 8-day spell. 4 & 8 are both 'earthy/north/physical' numbers, they correspond to practical matters and money. Green is also earthy/north/money-related.

If you like to do spells in accordance w/the Moon & astrology - start after the moon has begun to wane, about 2 days after the full moon, preferably on a Saturday (for Saturn, God of earthly riches & wealth, and a notorious planetary trouble-maker when it comes to putting obstacles in the way of everything).

Myrrh is a great oil for removing jinxes, hexes & obstacles. It's got a cleansing scent. Dragon's blood adds energy - cinnamon's good too as has been mentioned, and it's commonly associated with money & gambling spells. Bayberry is a wealth-attractor.

Anoint the candle(s) with the oil, rubbing from the center to the tips (or if using one green & one black at a time, from the base to the wick). Visualize your goal - either a fat paycheck or settlement check in your hand, or your preferred ideal of prosperity (new home, new car, rich boyfriend ) while anointing the candle. You can carve your exact desire on the candles as well - put what you'd like to get rid of on the black end & what you want to come to you on the green end.

If you want to cut through red tape, now is the time to wrap the black end of the candle w/4 or 8 paper chain-links. Make sure the paper is saturated in the oil, both to help it stick to the candle & so it will burn well.

Secure a nail (or two) in the middle of your drip pan (I use big pie pans, but a disposable pie pan will work, too). If it's a double-sided candle, impale it in the middle on the nail. If using separate candles, try to make it where the bases of the candles touch, but you probably won't be able to impale them on the nails close to the bottoms because they will overbalance.

Basically, it will look like a 'T'.

Go ahead & fire up your candle on both wicks. You can light your incense if you're using it, and sit in meditation for a while, working out exactly what obstacles are keeping you from your money, and how you'd like it to reach you. Seeing walls between you & your goal being knocked down are good, locked doors being opened, slot machines hitting jack pots, that kind of thing. You can repeat your goals aloud, make up a chant or mantra, however you do your thing.

Try to use up an entire candle per day of the spell. If doing an 8-day spell, try to make sure it finishes before the dark of the moon.

At the end, gather up any unused candle portions, wax, unburnt scraps of paper, etc. & dispose of them well away from your home, workplace or source of desired income.
                              Y'know, it has been years since I felt inspired to use someone else's spell, but this is so beautifully designed, that I'm going to give it a go (I actually need to work something for JP to find work, but removing blocks to wealth is definitely a part of the process). I'll have to use small tealite candles, but I'm really curious: what exactly IS a double candle? I remember reading something about a banashing candle with a wick at both ends (hate to admit it, but I think it was Ravenwolf!), but I never quite got my head around it and I've never seen such a thing in any store here.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                              X