X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Money Spells

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
    Y'know, it has been years since I felt inspired to use someone else's spell, but this is so beautifully designed, that I'm going to give it a go (I actually need to work something for JP to find work, but removing blocks to wealth is definitely a part of the process). I'll have to use small tealite candles, but I'm really curious: what exactly IS a double candle? I remember reading something about a banashing candle with a wick at both ends (hate to admit it, but I think it was Ravenwolf!), but I never quite got my head around it and I've never seen such a thing in any store here.
    I've made my own, but they are available commercially - and not something you'd find in your average retail candle shop, lol. You can find them in both sizes - pillars & tapers. On the ones in the picture, you'd have to carve away some of the wax to expose the wick.

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Ah! Okay NOW I get it. I remember a friend doing something similar, only she stuck to candles together at their bases by melting the wax. Thanks for explaining.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

One I am doing right now

Seven Dimes Money Jar Spell

What You Will Need:
        *Piece of paper
        *Green Ink or Pen
        *Seven Shiny New Dimes (or other coins)
        *Corked Bottle or Jar with Lid
        *Bay Leaf

Instructions:
        First you will need to write your money need (to pay off debt, save for surgery, money to move out etc.) upon a piece of paper and drop it into the jar.

Now take the seven dimes in your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each dime drops into the jar invision it multiplying into great amounts, and speak the following for each dime:

"Towards this wish the money grows, by leaps and bounds it over flows. Coins that jingle, coins that shine, come to me now, for you are mine...."

Once you have said this for each of the seven dimes, write your name upon the back of the bay leaf and drop it into the jar as well.

Put the lid upon your jar and place it some place in your home where you will see it everyday, but where it is not observable by all who enter your home.

Try not to use the money in the jar, instead, for each day that it is possible add a few coins or dollar bills!

If you are able to keep this up, in time you will soon see money flowing to you from un expected sources.

Once you obtain the money needed for what ever your desire, remove the paper and bay leaf and eiter burn them in a fireproof container, or bury them outdoors.

The day after I started this I got an email to do some paid lectures at my local college for nursing students... yay
        sigpic

Comment

For quick Cash, you can say a short prayer to NITIKA (Nee Tea Kaah). It works perfectly.

Comment

Just want to say that Perz was spot on with her advice about removing blocks first. I'd attempted a few spells to help ease our financial situation, but nothing had worked. Then, last dark moon, I did a working to clear away anything getting in the way of JP finding work. I cast a job spell the following day, and of course, acted in accord and sent off half a dozen applications for him. I've little doubt that the spell was a success! The fact that I cast with the phases of the moon, only for JP to get a job when the moon was full, has convinced me this was more than luck alone. Although he shadows the guy he'll replace for two weeks beforehand, he officially takes over on 24th, which is the day of the waxing quarter... Good, promising moon for growth!

So, to anyone trying to help themselves financially with magic, I really recommend Perzephone's advice of clearing blocks first. In fact, from now on, I think I'll be doing this before any important working!
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I have a money jar:

Get some dirt from you yard. Put it on a paper towel or news paper to dry. Once dry sift it so It's fine.

I used a green bottle but you don't have too. I did this on the full moon.
              I wrote down all my debts, each on it's own sheet of paper. Then I burned each one chanting each time chanting: Debt, Debt go away, Need some help to get you paid.
              Then I put the ashes in the bottle. I put the dirt in next saying I was burying my debt. Then I added cinnamon, ginger and cloves to the dirt as "fertilizer" since they are to bring prosperity. I then planted a silver quarter in the dirt. I put the cork on the jar and used a green candle to seal the jar. I also carved the rune Fehu, for wealth in the cork lid. I keep it in my window with my plants as I want to grow my money. If you really are in a pinch shake the jar and say I need some help.

My husband get extra sewing jobs whenever we use the jar. But I only use it when necessary. It has to recharge.

Comment

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I am going to try this for my husband who has been waiting and waiting for the Veterans disability for a couple years now...
                  Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                  Something I've found effective have been 'blockbuster' spells to remove obstacles between you and money - like helping a coworker get promoted or a better job so you can be promoted into their position, or if you have a trust fund or cash settlement coming your way, eliminating red tape that is delaying it.

I use:

4 or 8 double-ended green & black candles (I've seen these both as 'jumbo' candles and as smaller ones. If you can't find actual 'reversing' candles, use 2 or 4 green candles & 2 or 4 black candles The smaller ones are better - you basically want to go through a candle a day for 4 or 8 days).

A mixture of Myrrh oil, Dragon's Blood oil &/or Bayberry oil (or a 'named' oil like Has No Hannah, Blockbuster, Jinx Removing, Get Back etc.)

Myrrh or Bayberry incense if desired

If I'm attempting to remove red tape, I'll make some paper chain-links out of red construction or tissue paper.

You'll also need a few large nails & a disposable drip pan, and some place sturdy to work.

The Symbology:
                  This is either a 4-day or 8-day spell. 4 & 8 are both 'earthy/north/physical' numbers, they correspond to practical matters and money. Green is also earthy/north/money-related.

If you like to do spells in accordance w/the Moon & astrology - start after the moon has begun to wane, about 2 days after the full moon, preferably on a Saturday (for Saturn, God of earthly riches & wealth, and a notorious planetary trouble-maker when it comes to putting obstacles in the way of everything).

Myrrh is a great oil for removing jinxes, hexes & obstacles. It's got a cleansing scent. Dragon's blood adds energy - cinnamon's good too as has been mentioned, and it's commonly associated with money & gambling spells. Bayberry is a wealth-attractor.

Anoint the candle(s) with the oil, rubbing from the center to the tips (or if using one green & one black at a time, from the base to the wick). Visualize your goal - either a fat paycheck or settlement check in your hand, or your preferred ideal of prosperity (new home, new car, rich boyfriend ) while anointing the candle. You can carve your exact desire on the candles as well - put what you'd like to get rid of on the black end & what you want to come to you on the green end.

If you want to cut through red tape, now is the time to wrap the black end of the candle w/4 or 8 paper chain-links. Make sure the paper is saturated in the oil, both to help it stick to the candle & so it will burn well.

Secure a nail (or two) in the middle of your drip pan (I use big pie pans, but a disposable pie pan will work, too). If it's a double-sided candle, impale it in the middle on the nail. If using separate candles, try to make it where the bases of the candles touch, but you probably won't be able to impale them on the nails close to the bottoms because they will overbalance.

Basically, it will look like a 'T'.

Go ahead & fire up your candle on both wicks. You can light your incense if you're using it, and sit in meditation for a while, working out exactly what obstacles are keeping you from your money, and how you'd like it to reach you. Seeing walls between you & your goal being knocked down are good, locked doors being opened, slot machines hitting jack pots, that kind of thing. You can repeat your goals aloud, make up a chant or mantra, however you do your thing.

Try to use up an entire candle per day of the spell. If doing an 8-day spell, try to make sure it finishes before the dark of the moon.

At the end, gather up any unused candle portions, wax, unburnt scraps of paper, etc. & dispose of them well away from your home, workplace or source of desired income.

Comment

money , I need it urgently , I worked day and night for it .

Comment

I can't help but think: aren't you supposed to keep magnets AWAY from your wallet? Don't they destroy credit card strips and stuff? I suppose that's one way of gaining money...

Mostly art.

Comment

I don't if this spell will work, but it's worth a try if you really need to pay for college/university. I did it just last night and created myself.

Scholarship/Money for Education spell

Items:
                        Some type of money attracting incense (I used patchouli)
                        Paper
                        Green Pen or Marker
                        Mint tea (opt.)
                        Money attracting crystals (opt)

1.)Set up your altar. Preferably, you would use a green altar cloth. I didn't have one since I'm basically broke so I used a green scarf. Drink some mint tea if you have any as preparation.

2.)Wear a money attracting crystal such as agate, jade, etc. etc. if you have any. Light the money attracting incense.

3.) Stand or sit in front of your altar and image money coming into your life in some way (being handed to you, falling from above, appearing, in check form, etc etc.)

4.) As you meditate on this image, chant: "Money, Money, come to me, help me get to university!" as many times as you want.

5.) When you are confident that this energy has been sent out, write the phrase on the piece of paper in green ink. You may even draw a sigil that represents your need. I drew a dollar sign with a graduation cap on it...whatever works for you.
                        by
                        6.) Carry the paper with you and try to meditate on it while chanting the phrase.*

*Please note, that you should work towards this goal by asking around for scholarships, you will probably get results faster.

Comment

I found a Buddha money "spell" on YouTube (see TipToeChick). It's not exactly a spell....it's altar-making. And you don't have to use a Buddha statue. Any statue that resonates with you (I want a dragon!) is fine.

First, you get set up your table and get your statue. Then you give Buddha all of your spare change and any cool things you have collected (stones, seashells, etc) and he watches over it you and draws in more money for you. At the end of the year, you separate all of the spare change and use it to buy yourself something that will add to your happiness (not bills).

I think this is really fun and it keeps me from dipping into it because it's Buddha's money!

- - - Updated - - -

Another cool thing about this is my boyfriend, who is not religious, thinks this is pretty cool even though it's magick-y. He's even going to help me with it.

Comment

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
                            One I am doing right now

Seven Dimes Money Jar Spell

What You Will Need:
                            *Piece of paper
                            *Green Ink or Pen
                            *Seven Shiny New Dimes (or other coins)
                            *Corked Bottle or Jar with Lid
                            *Bay Leaf

Instructions:
                            First you will need to write your money need (to pay off debt, save for surgery, money to move out etc.) upon a piece of paper and drop it into the jar.

Now take the seven dimes in your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each dime drops into the jar invision it multiplying into great amounts, and speak the following for each dime:

"Towards this wish the money grows, by leaps and bounds it over flows. Coins that jingle, coins that shine, come to me now, for you are mine...."

Once you have said this for each of the seven dimes, write your name upon the back of the bay leaf and drop it into the jar as well.

Put the lid upon your jar and place it some place in your home where you will see it everyday, but where it is not observable by all who enter your home.

Try not to use the money in the jar, instead, for each day that it is possible add a few coins or dollar bills!

If you are able to keep this up, in time you will soon see money flowing to you from un expected sources.

Once you obtain the money needed for what ever your desire, remove the paper and bay leaf and eiter burn them in a fireproof container, or bury them outdoors.

The day after I started this I got an email to do some paid lectures at my local college for nursing students... yay
                            I used this one and I wanted to say it works. Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
                            X