Happy news!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy news!!!

So the news usually sucks--stocks are down, wars are up, and lets not even talk about politics.

...but despite the obvious media bias, not all news is depressingly shitty.

Welcome to the HAPPY NEWS thread, where only uplifting and cheerful good news is allowed on pain of smiting!

Today's happy news: Teen doula helps teen mothers go through the birth process!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Happy news!!!

Flood victims in Rockingham, VT got their meds delivered last week! The old-fashioned way!!!

sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Very good news, indeed. Sorry, no pm. But reply in threads. Thank you.
      Love is the centre of all things. Fear is the destroyer of beauty and lives. Anything a despot can do to a people, humanity and community can heal and undo.

"Life is too short to worry about the little things. Better to let the moms of the world do that. They are great at it." - Madelyn Alt

Comment

Kenneth Fisher Provides Housing For Military Families

Comment

A few websites dedicated to just this sorta thing:

Your daily source for only good news: Inspiring stories and images from around the world will make you feel uplifted, optimistic and positive about life.

March 23, 2024 March 2024 Blockchain Voting is Here Goodnewsdaily -
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Not worldwide news, But my sister is pregnant again
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Congrats to your sister!!!!

Comment

Thankyou
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."