Good vibes for my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good vibes for my friend

Please send prayers, energy, light a candle, whatever you normally do for my good friend Philip. He's having major financial problems right now, his car is on the verge of being repossessed, he practically lives on ramen, and now his cat Taeko is dying and he can't afford to have her treated or put down (his dad is going to shoot the cat for him this weekend, I guess). The focus here would be a financial boost (he's a health inspector, which pays peanuts and is looking for a better-paying job and also wanting to tutor on the side) and some emotional comfort and hope.

Thanks a bunch.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Re: Good vibes for my friend

Oh, wow. That is awful. I will be sure to think of Philip when I do my candle lighting this evening.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry for your friend. I will light a candle as soon as I get home.

Comment

Philip asked me to thank you for him.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Of course, consider it done. Sending blessings now and will light candles later. Hope things improve for your friend.
          Brightest blessings
          TYlluan
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Awww that's really rough. Good vibes

Comment

Thanks, ladies.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Good vibes coming out to him
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Thanks, AM. He says that so far one good thing has happened - a woman who is frequently months overdue with her rent finally paid him. Also his dad did in fact put down the cat for him...he's sad, but he seems to be dealing with it well enough, especially for a fervent cat lover like himself.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                  X