Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a specific way to charge these cystals?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a specific way to charge these cystals?

Amethyst and Sodalite.

Is there a specific way to charge these crystals?

Re: Is there a specific way to charge these cystals?

"Simply hold the stone in your projective hand (usually the right, but left for lefties), visualizing your magkical need, and pouring energy out from your body into the tone. This energy is personal power. It resides within all of us. We can move this energy from our bodies out into stones, candles, metals and other objects to help us achieve our magickal goals. The movement of this or other forms of natural energy is the heart of magick. See the power flowing out from your body, through your projective hand and into the stone. Charge it with the energy of your magickal need - love, money, power, health. When you know the stone is vibrating with your personal power, the charging is complete. This simple process, performed before each ritual, will greatly enhance the effects of your stone magick." No other charging is necessary despite the stone. The need, emotion, the knowledge will guide you. - Scott Cunningham. In working with stones, I have found this to be true. (femme entity of Verlingus)
    Love is the centre of all things. Fear is the destroyer of beauty and lives. Anything a despot can do to a people, humanity and community can heal and undo.

"Life is too short to worry about the little things. Better to let the moms of the world do that. They are great at it." - Madelyn Alt

Comment

Thanks so much. This is my first time charging stones so I am very eager to do it but was also anxious to harm the stone in any way. XD

Thank youu.

Comment

Don't leave amethyst in the sun, because it will fade, other than that, salt water, moonlight, Ver's method and burying it in earth work. But you could create your own ritual for crystal cleansing
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I briefly saw something somewhere saying people have used herbs to cleanse crystals?! But I can't think where I saw it, nor can I claim any truth or anything; Just something I randomly read (as I'm into herbs etc.).

Comment

there are three ways to cleanse and charge your stones sunlight (which someone has already pointed you may not want to do with amethyst)
            earth, bury the stones in the ground and check every few days to see if the old energies are gone and then charge with your intent and energy
            and running water let the stones come in contact with running water and dry them with a soft cloth, research your stones first some do poorly with water.

since stones come from the earth i like the method of burying them in the ground.

Comment

Working...
            X