My new website....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new website....

Some of you already know that I have a regular blog at http://tylluanpenry.blog.co.uk

But in the last month or so I have been putting the finishing touches to quite a big project here:
    Welcome To The Wolfenhowle Press The Wolfenhowle Press is a small, independent press dedicated to publishing books on paganism, witchcraft and magic.  We want to make beautiful books available at very reasonable prices so that everyone can enjoy them.  At first we published only the books of the author Tylluan Penry, but in 2013 we […]

This is a very long term project, and my first book with Wolfenhowle will be out by Samhain (we hope)

I also have two articles in the latest issue (Number Twenty) of Witchcraft and Wicca Magazine, an article in two different anthologies (more to follow about that) and another radio interview in October. So things are really very busy at the moment.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Re: My new website....

Oh, VERY GOOD!

Best wishes & good luck. Your website looks great!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Thanks, Corbin - I can't claim the credit for that - it does look lovely though, doesn't it? Just what I had in mind - it's great when someone else can visualise that and make it happen.

Comment

That is fantastic!

Will they ship to the US?
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Yes - the postage is a bit high - but it's basically just the cost that the Royal Mail charges. The website takes paypal - the prices are in British pounds but they will convert as they go through paypal. And all my books can be autographed or an inscription of your choice written in them - which is great. I have a new book, Magic on the Breath, coming out hopefully at Samhain this year. I'm hoping they will put up some sample pages so that people get a taste of it before they decide to buy. Also I have another bit of news (just heard this morning) so I am going to start a new thread for that now....

Comment

Working...
          X