This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you're looking for. Feel free to ask questions if you have them. We're a pretty friendly bunch around here.
    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome to PF Shanti! That seems pretty cool. Also, the way you phrased it made me giggle. I get mental pictures a lot. Annnyway, welcome (again) and I hope you find what you're looking for here. This is a seriously awesome group of people, and we try to be a helpful bunch when we can.
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Comment

Re: FantasyWitch Is Back!!!

*tackles you* welcome back!
        -Adam Lambert

Comment

Hello

Hello Everyone!

For starters my name's Kendall, feel free to use that over Jinx, either is fine by me.

I have been on a Pagan path since I was 13-14 years old (I'm 24 now) but the last few years there has been a long lapse in my spirituality and religion. I've had a rough time of it (I won't bore you with the details ) and while I didn't realize it, I was loosing a lot of the faith, love, and spirituality I've always seemed to carry with me.

This last year life has certainly improved yet I still found it lacking in something. I was becoming an angry, emotional, distant person. That IS NOT what I want for either myself or my family. I discovered I was lacking in my spirit and the spirit of the Earth, I had become very disconnected. I started doing yoga everyday and in doing so began to feel some spirit flow back into my life. I have now thrown myself, full force, into studying the Wiccan/Witchy path I started on and I'm am starting to feel wonderful!

I hope I haven't rambled too much, but now I'm just looking for a nice group of Pagans I can have discussions with and learn with. I'm so happy to have found this forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Thank you! So far it seems like a great place.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: FantasyWitch Is Back!!!

Hi Kay XXX
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Hullo and welcome!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Sveiki (hello)

Welcome! I guessed that you were a Baltic pagan as soon as I saw your username. As a Slavic pagan, I find the Baltic traditions very interesting.
                      If you want to be thought intelligent, just agree with everyone.

Comment

welcome and I hope you find what you're looking for
                        silly old man

Comment

Welcome to the Forum .
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Potential Kitchen Witch here!

Hey,
                            I've recently come across the concept of a kitchen witch and it seems to feel right for me. I put a candle on my stove (hearth). it represents (to me) the ages of women who came before me and the important work they did and how I shouldn't be ashamed of women's work because it's powerful and important.
                            Spells don't seem to fit for me - the idea of saying words over food doesn't fit. Cooking with intention and presence fits though.

I'd love some good resources! Thanks!

Comment

Re: Potential Kitchen Witch here!

welcome to the forum
                              silly old man

Comment

Re: Potential Kitchen Witch here!

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
                                Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Working...
                                X