This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*A Flutter of Wings*

I registered here sometime back in Spring of 2005, I think. I was around for a few years but I have been away for a few years as well. I tried to get back into my account a few weeks (days?) ago and that's when I learned about the crash. So new account for me but I will always be OwlCloud. I almost didn't re-register. Then the fog cleared a little and I thought "well of course I gotta go home"! I had good reason to keep silent but now isn't the time for that story. So who is this elusive bird?:

To quote part of my Facebook status today: Proud Dirt-Worshipper since 1993. I am simply Pagan. Trying to define my religion further than that would be about as effective as trying to herd cats. Hey can I still write in blue on here?! Hmmm....
    I disappear and reappear from time to time. I'm laid up for a bit so I'm going to be haunting the net as often as I can.

To those who don't remember me:
    Hi! You'll never forget me! Can't wait to meet you all!

To those that do remember me: Hi! You didn't forget me!? lol j/k What a long strange trip it's been. My mission today (and most likely for a while) is to try to pick up the pieces of the life I purposefully destroyed with my whole heart for the last few years. Well the pieces that I still want to have, you know. To see all the familiar names and people here that I have known and thought about so often brought me to tears. Truly. I've missed you. I'm home. <3

Comment

Re: *A Flutter of Wings*

I remember you! Welcome back
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Welcome back, OC.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome back, girl! Of course I remember you.

Comment

Re: Howdy from everyone's favorite sexy Texas Heathen

*waves*

/10char

Comment

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Please register your sanity with the front desk. You won't be needing it here.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by OwlCloud View Post
                What a long strange trip it's been.
                Same here. I, a humble newbie, do not remember you. But welcome back anyway

Comment

Yay!!!

Welocme back!!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

'fraid to say, I don't remember you, though I've been here a long, long time. Welcome back to the forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Good to see you!!!
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hello and welcome back, I am a wee bit too new to remember you, but nice to see you anyway!
                        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome back!
                          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Even though your Glorious Return coincides with mine;

Welcome back!
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Re: Greetings from Texas!

Howdy.

Whence from Texas do you hail?
                                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                                X