• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello From Torey...

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by WinterTraditions View Post
      Just an interesting observation based on the definition I found on demonolatry; the worshipping of demons as deities seems fine/has a definition, yet the worshipping of angels as deities is looked down upon/does not have a definition. Haha, we seem to be polar opposites.
      Angel-olatry...? Looked down upon - well, the world never ceases to amaze me Good to "meet" a polar opposite, nonetheless!

Comment

To Aeran - Very cool! I have not found any Occultists here - quite a number of Neo-Wiccans and New-Agers, but no others (must be lurking in the shadows). Good to meet you!
        Yeah that's been pretty much my experience. A lot of fluffy wiccan new age housewife types was all I found. Oh well, it's good to know that there are others out there

Comment

hello

my names nickim a dudei just figured out what paganism is and it kind of follows along with my preexisting beliefs so thats coollooking forward to talking to people on here A++

- - - Updated - - -

oops dont know why it didnt space properly but my computers being dumb and wont let me fix it sorry

Comment

Re: hello

Welcome to the boards! It took me a second read through of dudei to catch that the spacing was off, I was thinking what's a dudei, should I google it?

And welcome to the wonderful safari that is paganism.
            My Tumblr
            My Webcomic
            My Twitter

Comment

Re: hello

Welcome.

Comment

Helloo

My name is Bethanny and I'm from Boise, ID (technically Meridian, ID but it's the same area..). I'm an Artist and am pretty dorkish and nerdy. I get it from my mom. I'm intelligent (for the most part), and good at most things, but the things I'm not good at I tend to hard core suck at.
                I'm a soon to be college student, planning on majoring in Art (illustration) and Biology (botany). I'm not particularly concerned about being wealthy, as long as I'm comfortable and happy.

Obviously I'm interested in the occult. I find identifying as Pagan usually is the best fit for my beliefs however I hold many ideas and opinions of my own that dont tend to fit in many places. I am a solitary practitioner, and have never really seriously thought about joining a coven. I find it's usually best to just ask people themselves what their opinion is rather than grouping them into sects.

I'm doing an independent study in between high school and college. This is an entirely self created activity. I'm not really doing it for credit, but just because I'm curious and I want to explore knowledge and learn things. I will also be including religious studies in the mix.

I dont think I ever really 'grew up' and probably never will. I definitely have a childish spirit.

I'm in an open relationship with a Christian man, who's also a scientist and is working on getting his astrophysics major (he's kinda one of my favorite people).

I have a gift of clairvoyance

I have synesthesia, specifically chromesthesia. Sounds, music, voices are seen as color. Often times as ribbons of colors dancing in specific ways, or just in the corner of my eye. And sometimes things dont have colors or sometimes they have many colors.

My favorite band is Daughter. the lyrics speak poetry to my heart, and her music is beautiful.

I like nerdy things. Comic books (graphic novels), Star Trek,Firefly, video games, Doctor Who, Miyazaki movies, reading, the Never Ending Story, David Foster Wallace (my mother is an English Teacher nerd type. I get it from her), etc.

I like all art forms, some more so than others. I like to capture poetic moments.

That's me

Comment

Re: Helloo

Welcome, Willow

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome! And hooray for geeks and nerds!
                      My Tumblr
                      My Webcomic
                      My Twitter

Comment

Just popping in to say hello!

I am brand spanking new here I have never been able to wrap my head around organized religion and struggled with it my whole life. I started reseaching Wicca when I was a confused teenager but I was too young to appreciate it. Now as an adult I am drawn to a pagan life again. Perhaps not Wicca strictly, but most certainly a love for the Goddess and God resides within me. So here I am, beggining my studies again, with fresh eyes and an open heart. I do believe that this time I have found what I am looking for and I am excited to meet like minded folks.

Hello to all!

Comment

Re: Just popping in to say hello!

Welcome to the Forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Hello!

Hi everybody! I'm new here and new to Paganism. I recently came out of Christianity which was, in my experience, an absolute nightmare. Anyways, I'm glad to be here.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome, Josh

Comment

Re: Hello!

Christianity couldn't have been too bad if it led you here.

WELCOME!
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X