This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good evening everyone!

Hello and welcome! keep in mind you may be asked to leave all that sanity stuff behind at the door...
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: im new to this site :-) :-)

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Greetings! =)

Hello and welcome! So glad to see you here, may you find may wonderful new things to learn!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hellow

Welcome.

Comment

Pictures of unnaked animals

Personally, I prefer to see animals the same way I prefer to see humans - stark naked... with the exception that most animals look better naked than do most humans.

However, since I suspect that at least some of you (and you know who you are) secretly dress your animals in human clothing every now and then when nobody is around to talk sense to you, I thought you might find this amusing.

50 Frightfully Cute Holloween Pet Costumes
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Pictures of unnaked animals

OMG......Duggan would take my face off if I was demented enough to try that with him!
              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Re: Pictures of unnaked animals

While I am far too fond of my skin still being attached to me to try any of this, they have a good point... fluffy cats in sweaters are in fact hilarious...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Obscure Occult Jokes

One I thought of today:

Q: What noise do Vikings make when having sex?
                  A: PING

You'll need a fairly good knowledge of the Runes to get that and even then it might not be funny. Still points to anyone who can explain it.

Comment

Re: Obscure Occult Jokes

I read this as 'Obscure Adult Jokes'. I don't know why.

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: Obscure Occult Jokes

Well the joke has an adult theme.

Comment

hello all

i am a pro-Ishtar. Am open to all polytarian, trinitarian concepts and pantheonic dieties.
                        I am a syncretist by nature and therefore tend to sythesize cross-system concepts.

i DO NOT believe in ANY institutionalized religion, ism, or schism.
                        But I DO give credit to ANY useful spiritual ideas that may be contained in them.

Im in search of an ingroup that will provide to me the tools to grow inwardly.

I am not a leader nor a follower. I am a lone ranger.

Comment

Re: hello all

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: hello all

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum!
                            "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                            -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Warm Greetings

Hail and warm greetings everyone, my name is Charles and I am 19 years old and from Pennsylvania. That is all the personal info you will get out of me for now. I currently don't describe myself as an "Odinist" because I lack a kindred. I am mainly into old Germanic mysticism and rune magic, as well as old Slavic paganism (dubbed Rodnovery). I believe this might be due to my German and Slavic heritage. So I basically just consider myself Pagan and a mystic right now. I have been on this path since I was 14 and I seek to learn more and meet fellow pagan minded individuals. I have previously been interested in Eastern mysticism and the Hare Krishnas however, I can not agree with many of the life and sense denying teachings.

Just an aside about me, I kick box and have been a vegetarian for two years and a vegan for 6 months now. I am very into environmentalism and ecology.

Comment

Re: Warm Greetings

Hi Charles, welcome aboard. *passes you some rum* *wonders why I'm being a Pirate*

Hmm would a Pirate say "Hi"?
                                Last edited by AL!CE; 29 Oct 2012, 00:04. Reason: It's early.

Comment

Working...
                                X