• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings Everyone

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello all!

Maria, Dez and Ljubezen, thanks for the welcomes

James, yes, we do have quite a good pagan community over here fortunately.
      How is it where you guys are? Lots of likeminded folk?

Comment

Greetings Annwyn. Good to hear that you have contact with other pagans. I live here in northeast USA and I don't know a single person who is not either athiest, christian or jewish. My friends think i'm insane. I have high hopes though. The true knowledge of the universe shall prevail!

Comment

Thank you for your welcomes

Comment

Mentokk1, sorry to hear you have no likeminded people near you. Thank the gods for internet, eh? :-) Hopefully you'll find what you miss in real life here :-)

Comment

Hello my name is Matthew, I'm a 40yo seeker. My girl Cassandra & I are looking to explore Hellenismos as an expression of our spiritual lives. We are not firm in our resolve on this yet but Cass has a love of Greek Mythology & I've had an interest in Hellenismos for awhile.So we have a definate pull towards Hellenismos. If we don't end up following Hellenismos we'll develop our own path to honor the Gods/Creator.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                  Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Comment

Re: Newbie

Welcome Matthew!

Comment

Thanks Dumuzi

Comment

Re: Newbie

Hello and welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for.
                        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello there. Like others have said, it must be cool to live there .-. mainland U.S. culture is lame!

Comment

New here

Hello everyone! My name is Chey, I'm 23 years old and I currently reside in Texas. I have been "in the broom closet" for as long as I can remember, so finding an active forum such as PF is really refreshing since I don't really have anyone to talk to regarding my beliefs! (whew, long sentence...)

It's nice to meet you all

Comment

Re: New here

Hello. How's the south treating you?

Comment

Re: New here

Eh, I'm not a big fan of Texas, I was born and raised in New England... But I am excited that the weather is finally getting cooler! Right now it's 80 degrees and I'm loving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X