This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New here

Hello and welcome Chey! Hope you'll enjoy it here at PF! Here is definitely someone you can talk about beliefs with
    ~ flowers are our only garments
    only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

hi

hello all dedar here

Comment

Re: hi

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Newbie

Welcome.

Comment

Little Changes

Hi all,

I have been tweaking some settings here and there. Some of you may have noticed a new field in the profile editing window. A new required field that asks if you are Human. This is a 10 30 character max field and it is a new approach I am testing out against the spammers. Most of you don't really see many of the spammers that we get on a daily basis. Depending on the outcome of this approach, the field may or may not remain for ever and all eternity. We'll have to wait and see. It will not show up in the Post-Bit when you reply to threads but it will show up in your profile where other users can see it.

If you are having trouble with this field, please send me an e-mail at Support@paganforum.com and I'll do what I can to get this straightened out for you.

Thanks!

Eisheth
              “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Hello all!

Hoho, it's funny how it works; mainland USA seems amazing to me Something about grass being greener perhaps?

Peterraimi, thanks, I will try to throw in my 2 cents from time to time

Comment

Re: Greetings Everyone

Thanks everyone.

I am not a Pagan of any European origin and really don't know what we could talk about here. I've made a few posts here, but see they are at thread's end. Aside from being human and of a path some would deem Pagan, perhaps there is nothing in common we could share in conversation.

Again, thanks for your greetings.

Comment

Re: hi

hello and welcome!
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

hello and welcome! we do try to keep talkative!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hi

thanks all of you...

Comment

Editing Posts!

This is some post editing information that has come across as I have posted and goofed and tried to un-goof my mistakes. I am posting this info because it seems to be something that I was not alone in fidgeting with.

The system puts 2 posts together with ---updated--- in between them automatically most of the time. If it doesn’t do this I have not managed to figure out what criteria it uses to determine whether or not this will happen. When it does “smush” them together your editing time starts, and you can edit both posts as one and even remove the little ---updated--- bit. If you are posting and your screen freezes apparently this often results in your one post being repeated twice. You CAN fix it by doing a quick post again and then edit and remove everything extra. It doesn’t work 100% of the time but it has worked for me every time I have tried it. Just some quirky system information I have found, and I imagine other people have other things they have noticed about the forum that could help too!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Editing Posts!

Thanks for sharing this. It is a real pain when it happens and I'd never have thought to do this to fix it! Hope this thread helps others who post from their phones!
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Now I've never tried it with a phone, i'd love to know if it still works that way though.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Cool tip! Thank you for sharing, Maria.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X