Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Hey all! Re-Intro on my part

Hmmm I don't remember you.

Welcome back, D!
      [4:82]

Comment

Greetings from the North ~

Greetings, I'm Draconic. I am a twenty year old female from Norway. I'm otherkin, a pagan-y witch, animist, and I mostly work with animal remains in my craft, such as skin spirits and other animalistic energy. I also focus a lot on energy work in several different types of stones and crystals, which I enjoy very much.

I would consider myself a naturalistic witch/pagan, which means that I don't believe in Gods, as in a spiritual sense. To me, gods do not exist, but they are rather a representation of the earth and the sky.

I love to be creative, and I tend to draw a lot. I also make things out of animal remains, either found in nature or remains that are antique, or have been thrown away by others.

I have to be honest and say that I haven't really been on a pagan forum before, as I tend to be quite shy. I hope that I'll feel at home here and I look forward to participating on the site.

~

Comment

Re: Greetings from the North ~

Welcome to the forums Hope you have a good time reading the posts here. Don't be afraid to use the sections to ask questions or just share your findings or practices!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome back, even though I have absolutely no idea of who you are

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

yipeeeeeeeee!!

WB Des!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Is being removed from the books like a Protestant shunning where people pretend you don't exist?

I didn't show up until recently so it seems odd to welcome am old timer like you, but, uh, welcome!

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Hi! That's an intriguing intro. Look forward to hearing more.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Re: Hello, people!

Welcome. I'll have to look into Wardruna, any good?

Comment

Welcome back? I remember from a ways back, but my memory also isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I admit I was a bit hesistant on wheter or not to mention the word 'otherkin', seeing as it is such a misunderstood belief.

Comment

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum

Comment

Dez? Dez?!

DEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flings net over wayward member before she can attempt to disappear without a license again*

Welcome back. No, further departure permits will not be provided.:devil:
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Hey Dez, feel honoured. I think that's the most emotion Masked has ever shown online. :P

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X