Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An amazing new world is waiting for you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An amazing new world is waiting for you!

‘MahaDharma’ –the religion of Humanity

A new religion has been introduced at the beginning of 21st century. Name of this religion is ‘MahaDharma’ and its religious doctrine is ‘MahaVad’. ‘MahaDharma’ is introduced by MahaManas alias MahaAnand –the great sage of the modern age. ‘MahaDharma’ is the Religion based on human development. 'MahaDhrama' is the eternal religion of human being –the natural religion of mankind. Actually, ‘MahaDharma’ is not a new religion, ‘MahaDharama’ is the eternal religion which has revealed newly from the abyss of oblivion, or which was hiding for our ignorance so long.

‘MahaDharma’ is made by human being and made for human welfare. That is ‘MahaDharma’ which helps to bloom the Mind and also consciousness, that which is free from all bad sides like superstition, malice, hatred, cruelty, malpractice, and which does not give us any false promise. The main subject of this religion is, True self-development (Maha Atma-Vikash education) -that which directly helps to develop our mind, that which teaches the method of better living and that which helps and incite or insist to get true knowledge.

‘MahaDharma’ is formed by some students and devotees of MahaManas alias MahaAnand. ‘MahaDharma’ is formed on the base of ‘MahaVad’. ‘MahaVad’ is a true spiritual and true self-developmental doctrine & teachings of MahaManas.
    Making us fully developed human being –is the chief object of ‘MahaDharma’. This religion chiefly consists with virtues and duties of human beings, not with any blind-faith and inhuman activities. Our chief Religious duty is to belong to the true self-development education of 'Mahavad'.

The bounden duty of human beings is our Religious practice. The main duty is to advance to be complete human being –to get true development of conscious mind. The continuous study of that is our Worship.

MahaManas says, an individual by oneself will be able to decide that which is proper to be done and which is to be practiced, –after knowing rightly oneself and God. Therefore 'MahaDharma' does not load any code of conduct or any observance of religious rules and rites. It helps us to be developed rightly, –by that one can be able to know oneself and God in its own reality.

‘MahaDharma’ is not like other religions. The differences here are more pronounced than the similarities with other religions. Worship of God is not main object of this religion. The main object of this religion is to make us fully developed human being. Development of mind and also blooming of consciousness is the fundamental tune of ‘MahaDharma’ –and that is the natural quality of human beings. Following the viewpoint of 'MahaDharma', the great universe existence is our God (for details, visit our websites).

In reality, ‘MahaDharma’ is our natural–fundamental religion, that which we forgot so long. We –self-oblivious men, forgetting our aim of life, are living in an ecstatic state. By practicing which religion with great devotion, one can become a fully developed human being, is ‘MahaDharma’. ‘MahaDharma’ is your own religion –natural religion. When you will be aware or conscious about it –about aim of life, and also will be desirous to practice it –to be advanced towards the aim of life, then you will be initiated in your own religion– ‘MahaDharma’.

Welcome, if you are of the same mentality.

We want to establish a religion world wide– that is ‘MahaDharma’ –the religion of humanity. We are benefited and we want also you be benefited with us! Are you with us?

MahaDharma: The Call of humanity

Although, it is a religion in name, but in real meaning – it is the call or invitation of humanity, –the call of becoming fully grown human being. It is not possible to ignore this invitation for any conscious human being. To respond at this call is not meaning abandon one’s religion.
    Practice of ‘MahaDharma’ is a special kind of Yoga ––‘Maha AtmaVikas Yoga’ (briefly ‘MahaYoga’) practice, by which one can advance on the path of becoming fully grown human being, through this true self-development program. Actually ‘MahaDharma’ is a universal self-development program for conscious human beings.
    To embody the main program of ‘MahaDharma’, we are desirous to set up a ‘MahaManan Kendra’ or ‘Maha Atma-Vikas Kendra’ (Universal Self-Development Education Center) of international standard. We invite you to extend your helping hands regarding this great endeavor.

• To know about ‘MahaVad’ & ‘MahaDharma’ visit- <link removed> & <link removed> also search ‘MahaVad’ ‘MahaDharma’ through Google and Yahoo.
    Last edited by Juniper; 28 Sep 2011, 02:27. Reason: links removed to comply forum rules

Re: An amazing new world is waiting for you!

Hi again. You were on the other forum I am on. I remember you!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

May I ask why you're introducing yourself with an ad. I feel like I've just read campaign literature. Hearing about new religions is fun but try to come across less as a bad salesman.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

He did this on another forum I'm on. I'm calling spamalot
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

ah, yes! religious spam...tasty!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Shall we deep fry it? Or is it better raw?
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I think its better fried, on toast with cheese.

...actually, that made me want a grilled cheese sammy---its lunch time!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Oddly enough, I find Spam disgusting but I will eat Vienna sausages. Go fig.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

And now for something completely different...

A very nice skit
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                    And now for something completely different...

A very nice skit
                    For some reason, I was expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                      For some reason, I was expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
                      But that's why they didn't come: you were expecting them.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

I smell spam.

I hate spam.

It makes my tummy feel icky.
                        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                        -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I don't havea problem with people getting all excited about their new beliefs, but why oh why to they post one ginormous post and then bugger off and never return to engage with anybody? I mean, if you really want to share something, you come back and talk about it a bit, surely?
                          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                            I don't havea problem with people getting all excited about their new beliefs, but why oh why to they post one ginormous post and then bugger off and never return to engage with anybody? I mean, if you really want to share something, you come back and talk about it a bit, surely?
                            They're either, as they say on your side of the ocean, taking the piss, or they're crazy cult members who can't remember their names and passwords.
                            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Are we locking this one yet lol? Considering Sir Spam-a-lot has not returned to tell us more of his wondrous belief system?
                              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Working...
                              X