National Coming Out Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Coming Out Day

'Twas today, it was. Did any of our LGBTIQLMNOPZ members come out to anyone? I didn't 'cause everybody I know already knows...
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Re: National Coming Out Day

Nope...I did all my coming out a couple of weeks ago...I suppose I'm precocious...
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by DeseretRose View Post
      Nope...I did all my coming out a couple of weeks ago...I suppose I'm precocious...
      Yeah, how did that go?
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Well...I outed myself as no longer mormon to my entire Facebook list, friends and family....beside that, other then my SIL, no one really seems to care about the bi part that came later in the letter. She's kind of freaking out though...and her spouse keeps smirking at me, so we'll see...
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I just sort of walk around assuming everyone knows that I'm bi (and I even assume that people think I'm a lesbian just because that's what people seem to think about women who are similar to me). Maybe I should make an announcement of some sort.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I'm a lesbian who has a very well kept goatee.. I'm pretty obvious, so I didn't bother. Even before I let the facial hair grow out people always just assumed.. (correctly, but they didn't know that) I don't even notice national coming out day anymore.

Comment

I came out as a cross-dresser, they all know the rest :P
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Everyone that I know already knows that I'm a lesbian, so I didn't come out to anyone, but someone did come out to me...which was a little bit awkward, but I was still happy that they felt that they could talk to me, so that was nice.
                It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Working...
                X