• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra Easy Medicinial Herb Garden

Source Unknown

Mostly art.

Re: Ultra Easy Medicinial Herb Garden

In dry areas, or poor soil, lavender does remarkably well too, as does rosemary.

I would mention here that for gardeners in the UK a south facing garden is considered the best. East facing tends to catch some very cold winds in the morning, together with the sudden changeover from cold night to warm sun. A lot of plants, especially bay trees, can be very sensitive in an easterly position and not do at all well.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

[quote author=Tylluan Penry link=topic=389.msg5147#msg5147 date=1287559726]
      In dry areas, or poor soil, lavender does remarkably well too, as does rosemary.

I would mention here that for gardeners in the UK a south facing garden is considered the best. East facing tends to catch some very cold winds in the morning, together with the sudden changeover from cold night to warm sun. A lot of plants, especially bay trees, can be very sensitive in an easterly position and not do at all well.
      [/quote]

Good advice, Tylluan!

Mostly art.

Comment

Another Very useful post I have tried to grow myself a small herb garden this last year, i tried 2 Different tyoes of Basil, Peppermint, Thyme and Cooriander... Only the Mint and Thyme survived my skillz so i think i need to concentrate on REALLY hardy plants!!!

M
        In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Working...
        X