Looking for a good online store for supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good online store for supplies

I moved across country two years ago and my alter, supplies and just about everything else I owned were in storage. Well the unit was broken into and everything was taken. I focused on replacing all of my basic belongs first as I hadn't been practicing in months before the move. Well I think now I am in a better state of mind and need to get back in touch with my spirituality...the only problem is where I live there really aren't any pagan geared stores. So I am going to start collecting things a piece at a time via the internet, but thus far everything I have come across is crazy expensive....Does anyone know of a good place to start? I want to get tarot cards, oils, herbs (that i can't find in a grocery store lol), a mortar and pestle, crystals, etc. Anyhow, thanks in advance for your time

Re: Looking for a good online store for supplies

Comment

If you're working hoodoo, Lucky Mojo has all kinds of fun stuff. Even if you're not working hoodoo, their candle selection is tough to beat. Their books & Tarot cards mostly go through amazon.com.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I know you asked specifically about online stores but I'm compelled to add that thrift stores are often great for finding supplies.

Comment

My preference is AzureGreen. They have just about everything you could need, and offer bulk discounts. I sometimes price shop between them and 13moons.com and moonslightmagic.com. You never know who's gonna have what on sale.

Comment

Thanks everybody. I am pretty new to shopping online so I really appreciate the help. And Raphaeline, I'll have to check, I live in a pretty small town, so I'm not sure what we have in the way of thrift stores but if I can find some I might find something fabulous there

Comment

My preference is 13 moons. I've ordered from AzureGreen before, but in my opinion 13 moons has a better selection and they really do care about making their customers happy. I've never had a single complaint whatsoever with anything I've gotten from them.
              Welcome to 13 Moons! Shop for Wiccan, Witchcraft, Pagan, Occult, Metaphysical and Spiritual Supplies. Experience our excellent product quality, quick shipping, and fantastic everyday offers! Weekly product deliveries! Serving the magical and diverse community with pride since 1997.

Also, if you're looking for a new altar/cabinet/whatever:
              A variety of pagan altars, ritual tools, ouija spirit boards, and wiccan wood products, handcrafted by DragonOak. These items include wood pagan altars, elder futhark wood runes, Talking Spirit Boards pre Ouija

They make custom things if you aren't impressed by what they have stock. I had my altar custom made, the price was reasonable.

Comment

Yeah, I have to second thrift stores...and yard sales in the spring! Even if its not *exactly* what you want...paint, glue, wood burning, etc can do wonders.

For herbs, I'm lucky enough to have a tea shop and an organic grocery...but even then, if its something I know I'll use, I go thru Frontier herbs, which is wholesale and you have to buy in bulk...but its one of the companies quite a few shops use, and you know your herbs are that much newer by eliminating another middle man.

I also get alot of stuff directly from the source...I live by the beach, so shells, sand, salt water to boil down and evap for salt, etc are easy to get my hands on...as are things like pinecones, rocks, etc. I also find that Etsy has some good stuff, and if they don't have what you want, you can often have it custom made.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  I also find that Etsy has some good stuff, and if they don't have what you want, you can often have it custom made.
                  If you have particular items you need but can't find, or use symbols which aren't generally available, contact me. I can probably make it, and I can work with you on price, if you're on a tight budget.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

themagickalcat.com

i actually first found this because it was an advert on the original pf website. But I have ordered from it several times and it is excellent.
                    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Working...
                    X