Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Ball Scrying

Hello and greetings to all

I recently got an early christmas gift from one of my family members. It was a crystal ball, however I have no clue on how to use it, and I couldn't really find anything useful on how to explain the process. Does anyone know how scry with a crystal ball? Also when you scry, do you see it actually in the ball (or mirror, water, crystal etc), or do you see it in your head?

Thanks and blessed be

Re: Crystal Ball Scrying

Some people see the image in the crystal ball, and some see it in their head. Basically, you are aiming to look into the centre of the ball, where it's energies and vibrations are the strongest. Another way to do it is to place a candle behind the crystal ball, and look through to it, and see what images or messages come to you. It can help to have some small tumbled stones connected to the throat chakra and third eye/brow chakra such as blue lace agate etc.

Good luck and happy scrying
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Thank you for replying to this
      I will try this tonight and Ill test it to see if I see it in the ball or mind. Thanks and blessed be

Comment

No problem, also try to experiment with different methods, everyone is different
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

will do
          Ill let you know if anything turns out well

Comment

In my experience, its a matter of perspective--depending on how you look at it, its both in the ball and in your mind. Since you are using the ball as a focus, as you sort of "zone out" (maybe that should be "zone in"), its in your mind's eye but superimposed on/in the ball...if that makes sense?
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

yup that makes sense
              the ball is like a tool of concentration so you can zone out, and you see it in your minds eye and the images come so fast that it could seem like its in the ball or in your mind? Hope I got that right.

Comment

yup!!!

/10 char
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X