Uninvited Entities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uninvited Entities?

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I'm going to try to be as clear as I can, but let me know if my explanation is garbled. I feel a little crackers just trying to explain how I pray.

When I sit down to pray and speak with my Guardians, I have a method to it. I let them know that I wish to talk to them, then I go to the same place (mentally/subconsciously) to do so. It's the exact same room every time; I enter facing the same wall of books. One of my Guardians is always sitting in the same chair, across from where I sit, the other is always standing in the same doorway.

Last night, though, there was another entity there. (EDITED TO ADD: Sometimes I will reach out a hand towards my Guardians when I speak them. The way I noticed this unknown is that I saw a gloved hand coming towards me. I balked; neither of my Guardians wear gloves. So when I looked...) He was sitting in a chair that I didn't remember seeing before. I asked who he was and what he wanted, but I didn't get any response. Neither of my Guardians paid him any mind and were waiting for me where they usually did and answered my concerns as normal (except for who the hell this other entity is!).

(Note: I've known my second Guardian (the one sitting) was with me for a while but he didn't answer prayers when I asked his name, either. It wasn't until I was meditating one day that I actually got to meet him.)

I've been trying to convince myself that it's just something my subconscious threw at me and that he's a character from a movie or something like that. Running a google search of a base description of him brings up nothing. He doesn't look like anyone I know or can really remember meeting.

This has never happened before. I haven't prayed or "gone back" since last night because I'm worried. Should I be? Do you think it's just another entity or a Guardian trying to contact me, or a figment of my subconscious?

(Sorry for the novel.)
    Last edited by habbalah; 18 Dec 2011, 18:04. Reason: Adding something I forgot
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: Uninvited Entities?

Another Guardian maybe? Just want to say figments of your subconscious don't always stay as figments, you may unintentionally bring them to life or summon them if they do exist in some form. If it is none of the above it doesn't seems especially malicious. I would say don't worry about it too much
    Circe

Comment

No, he didn't seem malicious at all--just there. Almost observing. I guess what unnerves me the most about it is that he was able to get into my mental space and once he was there, said nothing. I suppose I should trust my Guardians to protect me and not let anything negative get in.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

If you have guardians and trust them, then let them get on with their job. As for this third party - if the guardians weren't worried about him then you shouldn't either. Maybe he was a sort of guardian inspector or something.... I'm sure that sort of thing happens. Perhaps he was just observing. At any rate, unless or until you sense something else going on, I would just wait and see. It may go further, it may not. Best of luck, anyway
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Thank you. I do trust them and I need to remember that they won't let anyone harm me. I did speak to this unknown entity a bit. I'm more confused than ever, but I no longer worry about him.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
          X