Game Changer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Changer??

I just saw this,and I have no idea if this will work,or if it will even make it to the Elections.

Just visit this site and check it out.

If this picks up steam,it may change our whole political future.

http://www.americanselect.org/

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Ok,I did some searching because my first thought was who is behind this.

First from the Huffington Post.

Americans Elect might be a good idea if it were operated in an open and transparent fashion. But this is not the case and I would suggest that people be very.

And their Bylaws from Irregular times web site.

I don't really know what to make of this..read the post link and the other and you can determine what it really means.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Game Changer??

What it seems to boil down to to me is that if you're a member of Americans Elect, you're voting for a party candidate. If they manage to get onto the ballot at all, it's as a 3rd party ticket, which means they're just as subject to the Electoral College as any other candidate.

Nice idea, but I don't think it's going to pan out to be any more effective than other independents.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I heard about them when their COO had an interview on the Colbert Report. I am a member of their website, just because I was curious about how this was all supposed to work...................................but, I still don't have a clear mental map of what makes this a realistic alternative (in terms of the actual process). I think the *idea* is intriguing...but I'm not sure about this particular execution of it.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

I am beginning to feel like there is a massive shell game going on. Just by finding this.

mas-arbitrary-imprisonment-law/

I have seen virtualy nothing about this in the mainstream news,but reams of what is going on with congress right now.

I am not a conspirecy type,but I am beginning to wonder about things.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
        X