You think we arn't all bat s.it crazy yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think we arn't all bat s.it crazy yet

I am not at all supprised by this,and that is SAD. They are shoes,and thats all.

Panic Shopping Spree: Release of Nike Air Jordan Concord Triggers Chaos

Nike's release of the Air Jordan 11 Concord sneakers is causing Black Friday-levels of pandemonium at retailers nationwide. Customers are desperate for the $...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: You think we arn't all bat s.it crazy yet

I saw people sitting in chairs waiting in line at the mall but had no idea what they were waiting for. And now I know.....smh
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Wow.

I really don't know what to say about that.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Stuff like this makes me hate the fact that I major in marketing. SERIOUSLY.

I don't want this, as a future marketer. This is not what I signed up for. And if this is what it's going to, I give up.

Comment

This kind of thing happening has been happening for about 20 - 30 years, though (which is considered a generation, isn't it?). Cabbage Patch dolls, Tickle-Me-Elmo, the first Air Jordans, Nikes, you name it. People get trampled during Black Friday sales every single year since they became a 'thing'. Companies love creating false shortages because the more you think you want something, the more willing you're going to be to pay big money to get it, and the more people see what other people go through to get something, the more they want it themselves.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
          X