Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a cool gift and dont know what to use it for

hello everyone

I got a really cool gift from my family, and I am looking for ways to use it. I got an hour glass, and I want to find a way I can use it for my spiritual/magical practies. I thought I could use it to time my self how long I do tarot card readings or somehting but I dont know, the time limit is 30 mins. Any suggestions on how I can it spirtually/Magically. Thanks and blessed be

Re: a cool gift and dont know what to use it for

How about use it as a meditation tool. Give yourself 30 minutes a day of 'me' time and just tune out the world.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You could utilize it as a visualization tool for increase/decrease spells.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I know you've been working on trying to communicate with divine guides. Maybe you could use that as a tool to speak with them? For example, come and ask them to sit with you until the hour glass runs out, so you can work on building a relationship?
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thank you all!!!! That would be a wonderful idea!!! Ill use it for mediation, and also connecting with my guides, and for spells. I also thought of using it for when I have a purfication bath

thank and blessed be

Comment

Working...
          X