Need help with some stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with some stuff

OK, third time lucky... Computer keeps shutting down and have lost last two posts. Long story short, I have experienced two visual migraines since starting this thread. The first was on 1st of Jan when I last posted here. I decided not to mention it because, well it just sounds like I am bull shitting. I had my second one a couple of hours ago. No pain at all, just really bright zig zag lines in a kind of semi circle in my periphery vision. I have to say, they were nothing like the experience I explained before, confirming for me that, that experience was not a visual migraine but WTF is happening here?????????????? I'm feeling stronger which is a good thing. Took steps necessary to protect myself.

Comment

I can confirm that the ziz zags were most deffinetly part of a visual migraine, as seeing zig zags is one of the common symptoms.
      "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..."

Comment

Just an update... things are so much better on the home front... did a house cleanse and things are really falling into place for me. Strange but wonderful things are happening... things are clear, then something is not so clear and then it is, if that makes sense. I'm learning to be patient with a sense of calm...it seems the hidden then unfolds and becomes clear.

Comment

Working...
        X