Blessings for Rafe's Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blessings for Rafe's Baby

I thought maybe we could become Fairy Godmothers for a day and shower blessings on Rafe's new baby.

For myself I wish her the very best of health. May she be a joy to all who know her.

Brghtest blessings
    TYlluan
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Re: Blessings for Rafe's Baby

May she live a happy, healthy, and prosperous life!

Comment

^ I'll second that, if you don't mind
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

May she find the things that make her happy early enough in life to enjoy them, but late enough so she's really ready to enjoy them well.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

May she be creative and playful and never want for anything x
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

My she have the gift of being observant and patient.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you all; this brought tears to my eyes tonight!

My water broke at 8:30PM Saturday night. We went into the hospital at 4PM, did everything we could to progress until 26 hours later, when we had to accept the risk of infection and speed things up with Pitocin and an epidural. After 33 hours of labor, it took only 15 minutes of pushing to bring Rowan into the world! My doctor suggested (with increasing insistence) a Cesarean three times, not counting how many times he suggested it before labor, and so when he came in to deliver the first thing I said was, "Told you!"

She is absolutely beautiful, and I am completely in love with her.

Please sneak in a prayer for us; I haven't gotten to spend any time with my little boy since we put him to sleep Saturday night, and we won't get to go home tonight, either. Rowan is a little jaundiced. We're waiting on the test results to see just how much and to make sure it's under control, but we're hoping she is doing well enough now that I can bring her home tomorrow! Hubby had to leave the hospital to be with Jack so I'm sitting here in the hospital room, waiting for the chance to hold her again.
              Attached Files

Comment

So cute!

...and I had to giggle over the all over the US hospital baby blanket (of which both my kidlets came home in as well). NPR even did a story on them a couple months back, lol.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the world Rowan. Blessings to you and your family. May you have a long, happy and exciting life.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Congrats & brightest blessings, Rafe!
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

She is beautiful Rafe I feel another pillow coming! x
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

May she be nerdy enough to be cool, but not too nerdy. May she be wise enough to question everything, but meet people whom she can blindly trust. May she love books, art, and be blessed with creativity to make them herself.

May the force be with her

Mostly art.

Comment

Congratulations!

Welcome, Rowan. May you be beautiful, inside and out.

And may your parents get some rest!
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                          X