Please stick a knife in my temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stick a knife in my temple

I need a brainwash...I don't want to know this anymore.

'Human Barbie' Gives 7-Year-Old Daughter Liposuction Voucher
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Re: Please stick a knife in my temple

That's sick. I bet the poor girl doesn't even realise what she's asking for...
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Ugh...yet another reason to homeschool--so my kid doesn't get the idea that *that* (or anything remotely like it) is a positive image until they actually know what *it* is...
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

What's really sad is that this woman has almost made a career out of this. She is constantly in magazines and has appeared on tv shows. Most of the time she is actually portrayed in a pretty negative light, but it's still publicity which is turning her in to some kind of celebrity. It really does boggle the mind!
        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Gah....what has been seen cannot be unseen.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1982 View Post
            What's really sad is that this woman has almost made a career out of this. She is constantly in magazines and has appeared on tv shows. Most of the time she is actually portrayed in a pretty negative light, but it's still publicity which is turning her in to some kind of celebrity. It really does boggle the mind!
            Yeah exactly. I really try to not give her any more attention. She just needs to fade away.

Though, when I do see her, I think 'she paid all that money to look like -that-?' Somewhere there were before pictures and she was a reasonably attractive woman.

Comment

*Head meets desk*

That is sick and wrong on SO many levels. What in the bloody heck is wrong with these people? Her daughters were screwed the moment they were born to her.

Comment

Yeah, people shouldn't run around altering their bodies... Their kids might pick up the habit.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I need reprogramming. someone drain my memories of this (an the surrounding moments) and replace it with something less depressing. Like puppies. Thinking of puppies. Fluffy puppies. Cute fluffy puppies
                  Circe

Comment

Ugh. The sexualization of little girls is so overwhelmingly prevalent. And disgusting. If I had a dollar for every time I'd seen a little girl barely in double digit years wearing more makeup than I am, I could buy a house. If I had a dollar for every girl under the age of fifteen that I've seen in tiny shorts or a skirt, or crop tops, I could buy the furniture to go with that house.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      Yeah, people shouldn't run around altering their bodies... Their kids might pick up the habit.
                      I've had plastic surgery--breast reduction surgery when I was 19. It made running easier, got rid of back pain that I was already having at 19, and surprisingly, it also got rid of my migraines. I would consider it again (since having children) were it fiscally feasible, simply because (realistically) there is only so much that diet, exercise and good clothing fixes after gaining 70 lbs with a giant almost-10 lb baby, and 5 pregnancies. I think the difference is that I will/would never encourage my child to get plastic surgery--unless it were to correct something like cleft palate or a deformative injury, nor do I ever plan to have so much plastic surgery that it is normalized as something to just go out and do because one doesn't like what they look like (most people don't like what they look like, and plastic surgery doesn't change that). Plastic surgery isn't the same as getting a hair cut or even something like a tattoo or even a cosmetic procedure like botox--its a major surgery, people cutting on your insides, and it has very real risks. The idea that a parent would not just normalize, but glamorize unnecessary elective surgery with no health benefits to the point of giving a small child gift vouchers, IMO, is irresponsible parenting...and setting a child up to some really effed up views of body image in the long term. And...the fact that it comes along with shows like Toddlers and Tiaras, the stardom of an entire family at the cost of the physical attractiveness of one, the sexualization of small children as routine (I saw padded bras at walmart in the little girls section and a family picking one out for what looked like a 6-8 year old a week or so ago)...gag.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL - I wuz just teasin'.

I'm probably one of the very few people on this forum who does not have piercings or tattoos. Or even want them...

The sexualization of very young girls is very, very creepy - and it's so common that many people can't even see it, or see it for what it is when they do. I had to explain to my wife why my 12 year old daughter was not allowed to wear a tank top with a big picture of a cherry on it. I have a hard time believing that they even sell those to kids...
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          LOL - I wuz just teasin'.
                          lol, I figured you were just being sarcastic...and to some extent, I agree with the irony, but in this case, I think there is a difference.
                          sigpic

Comment

When you see this,it is no wonder we are beset with pedophiles everywhere. Does a Pedophile watch these kinds of things as Pron?
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              When you see this,it is no wonder we are beset with pedophiles everywhere. Does a Pedophile watch these kinds of things as Pron?
                              I wouldn't say that, exactly. The availability of children or their images doesn't create pedophiles...pedophilia will exist no matter what because it's a sexual orientation/paraphilia/mental illness (depending on whom you ask). I would say, however, that it does give pedophiles something to look at, yeah.
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                              X