Request for Healing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for Healing

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place... not entirely with it today. We have had a couple of really awful days since Thursday.... Mr Penry rushed into hospital (thankfully home now, but really not quite himself) and a close young family member who last night lost the much wanted baby she was expecting. We are all pretty shattered and devastated. The family has been wonderful and rallied around and I wouldn't ask for healing and blessings for both of them normally, but I am just so very drained and tired at the moment.

Many thanks in advance
    Brightest blessings
    Tylluan
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Re: Request for healing

I'm very sorry for your relative's loss. There seems to be a lot of terrible things happening around here too. I hope the whole of 2012 won't be like this.

My thoughts are with you and I shall light a candle for your husband and the young lady before bed. May the gods surround you all at this difficult time.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm sorry Mrs.P. That sounds really really rough.

I hope all gets better for you soon! xxx
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Sending Reiki...
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

I'm so sorry about your husband, and your family member. My thoughts are with you.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Tylluan, I'll keep you & all of yours in my thoughts & prayers.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Re: Request for Healing

I shifted it,so that it would get more viewing, hopefully.

All of you wil be in our thoughts and prayers as well.
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

That sounds very harsh Good vibes from over here

Comment

Best wishes to everybody.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

*hugs*

...a bit late (just got to my moms and have internet without too much glare freezing at the park to use the kindle), but my thoughts are with you!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Blessings and better fortune to all involved parties.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X