Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hearing energies

Hello everyone

For a year now I have just noticed this ringing in my ears. I have had this since I was a child. Throughout my child hood I have gone to doctors, and getting testing done, audiologists, cat scans, and getting my ear fluids drained. And the buzzing was always there. I checked up on the internet and found tinnitus. I said okay well I probally have tinnitus. A year passed and I started to examine it more. Everytime I am around technology, the rining gets loud. Or when I ask my guides to turn it up it will go up or to turn it low. I then researched how to get this checked out. It says a doctor will send you to an auidologist and also to get cat scans done. (Because they detect it through the neck area as well) I have had this since a child, and gotten all those done, I would think they would have caught something.(I gone to audiolgist alot a a child) I got ear fluids drained and its still there. I also checked tinnitus is mostly found in people of years of 50s and above. I am only a young adult. So I got tested and nothing was dected of any hearing disorders or tinniuts. The only earing problem I have is it takes me longer to process information longer when somones talking to me. Like when somone tells me a joke it takes me 5 minutes to get it :P
    anywho thats why I think I may be hearng the energies around me, otherwise I would have said I got tinniuts , but all those tests didnt show it.

Thanks and blessed be

Re: hearing energies

Sounds like you can hear high frequencies. I can as well, and let me tell you, machines are loud! They make a lot of noise

Comment

Thank you for replying!!! And ya I know like when I sit at the computer it goes loud aha. Also I dont if anyone else gets this but when in ritual meditation or just praying the tone changes and sometimes ill feel pressure in my ears or tingling aha. Anywho thank you, and happy imbolc/candlemass/ground hog day

Comment

I can hear the wires "Singing" also,I don't think it is that uncommon,most I think can filter it out,as humans we have the ability to "Ignore" external sounds. an example,where I lived a while back,there was a VERY loud fan at the store on the corner,it was an evap fan for the cold box the store had. It went off more in the summer. The first time I heard it,it actually startled me,but as time went on I was able to,I guess "Mask" it from my perception.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

most people visualize energy, others feel it, smell it or even taste it. hearing isn't so far fetched but I do think it's just high frequency sounds
          Circe

Comment

Working...
          X